It seems like going vegan is so common these days, even Kylie Jenner is doing it. Following a vegan lifestyle is full of commitment, since most foods (aka all animal products) are off limits. It can be a struggle for some, but others do it and stick to it. In fact, a lot of your favorite musicians eat have adopted a plant-based lifestyle. Here are some musicians that you might not have known are vegan.

1. Jason Mraz 

Jason Mraz decided to become vegan to support his friend who found out he had type 2 diabetes. That sure is a good friend. Now Mraz sticks to eating mostly raw foods, with one of his signature dishes being "Chocomole," a mixture of avocados, dates, cacao, agave nectar and coconut oil. Sounds delish! 

2. Alanis Morrisette 

Yes, Alanis Morrisette is a vegan and she loves sharing her stories with the world. She has a blog where she opens up about everything you can imagine, especially her relationship with food

3. Leona Lewis 

Leona Lewis has been vegan and vegetarian for most of her life; it's not something that she started recently. When she craves eggs, she doesn't tell herself she can't eat them — sometimes, you have to treat yourself. 

4. Miley Cyrus

Miley recently got a tattoo to show her love of the vegan lifestyle, so I'd say she's pretty committed. And she doesn't have to eat this way alone since her fiancé, Liam Hemsworth, follows the same diet. If that isn't love, then I don't know what is. 

5. Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande loves animals so much that she decided to stop eating them. If eating a plant-based, whole food diet can make you happier and healthier, then Grande wants to eat that way. 

6. Russell Simmons 

Russell Simmons says he went vegan before it became cool, choosing to do so because of his concerns for animals and the process of how they're killed. He even wrote a book called "Happy Vegan" that talks all about what it means to live a plant-based lifestyle. 

7. Paul McCartney 

Paul McCartney has been a vegetarian since 1975 and promotes his lifestyle whenever he gets the chance. Even when McCartney's on tour, he speaks about being vegetarian. He even discourages meat being served at his concerts. 

8. Carrie Underwood 

Carrie Underwood decided to go vegan because she said she finally found out where meat really came from. However, she knows that eating vegan 24/7 can be hard, so she doesn't deprive herself from egg whites whenever she gets that craving. 

9. Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani can thank her healthy diet for being in such good shape and looking so young — there definitely are perks of eating organic and vegan. 

10. Ellie Goulding 

Ellie Goulding calls herself "an aspiring vegan." She recognizes that it's hard to follow, but not impossible. Making green juice every morning is a pretty good place to start. 

11. Colbie Caillat 

Being a vegetarian is one thing, but committing to not eating all animal products takes some work. A couple of years ago, in an interview with Radio.com, Colbie Calliat said she was a vegetarian, but working to achieve a full vegan lifestyle. She told Shape she was 95 percent there. 

12. Usher

Usher became a vegan in 2012, but since claimed that it was too expensive for him. What? He's Usher! Instead, he says he's a meat-eating vegan — uh, that's not exactly how it works. 

13. Sia 

Sia announced on Twitter in 2014 that she was vegan and loves sharing helpful information about it with her followers. 

14. Travis Barker 

Travis Barker of Blink 182 went vegan 12 years ago and says he has so much energy because of it. Even though he travels a lot, it's not hard to stick to this way of eating. 

15. Flo Rida 

Flo Rida announced in 2013 on "The Arsenio Hall Show" that he was becoming a vegan. "I feel great. I feel energetic," he said about his new diet. 

Going vegan can be hard at first — it's a big change. But if all of these musicians can do it, why can't you? If you're passionate about animal welfare or want to improve your energy levels, it's worth a try. You never know, might actually like it.