Hummus is a great vegan snack, but variety is the spice of life. As someone who is lactose intolerant, hummus is usually my go-to dip at parties, but it’s gotten a bit old. Not to mention, it’s not as healthy as one might think.

Many people think that being vegan means that you eat boring food with no variety, but that is simply not true. These delicious and creative alternatives to hummus will be loved by vegans and meat eaters alike.

WARNING: the following content may be addicting.

dip

Gif courtesy of playbuzz.com

1. Cannellini Bean Dip

dip

Photo by Andrea Leelike

Transforming cannellini beans into something full of bold flavor, this white bean dip is a great alternative to the usual bean dips and salsas.

2. Black Bean Dip 

dip

Photo by Kathryn Stouffer

A filling snack, this black bean dip is full of both fiber and protein. Grab some black beans and chips, and get cooking.

3. Apple Pie Dip

dip

Photo by Elena Besser

Apple pie jut got a lot more party friendly. This dip has all of the best aspects of apple pie without the hassle. Watch out, it’s addicting.

4. Mango Salsa

dip

Photo by Sydney Segal

Often found as a compliment to tacos or salmon, this mango salsa can stand on its own. Fresh flavors with a hint of heat make this the perfect summer snack.

5. Strawberry Salsa

dip

Photo by Sydney Segal

Craving something a little sweeter? This strawberry salsa doesn’t disappoint. Sweet with a hint of spice, this recipe will have your friends obsessed.

6. Avocado Pepper Salsa

dip

Photo by Sydney Segal

Taking it a step farther than traditional guacamole, check out this recipe if you’re looking to up your guac game with some heat and bold flavors.

7. Classic Tomato Salsa

dip

Photo by Sydney Segal

There’s nothing wrong with sticking to the classics. Make this salsa at home and revel in its freshness. You can’t get that from a store bought jar.

8. Vegan French Onion Dip

dip

Photo by Andrea Leelike

Don’t fret about missing out on traditionally non-vegan dips. This recipe allows you to enjoy all the flavors of french onion dip without the sour cream.

9. Edamame Dip

dip

Photo by Christal Acosido

Edamame is a great snack, but if you want something to bring to a party, check out this recipe. You’ll be surprised how much flavor can come from only five ingredients.

10. Chilled Tomato Dip

dip

Photo by Paavani Jain

This take on salsa is cool and refreshing. It will perfect for a summer day offering a little relief from hot temperatures.

11. Garden Fresh Dip

dip

Photo by Paavani Jain

This unique dip is great for veggies of all kinds. It is quick, easy, and provides the flavors of a garden salad without all the work.

12. Guacamole

dip

Photo by Cara Newcomer

Everyone loves guac, and its easier to make than you’d think. Try it out with this awesome take on classic guacamole.

13. Moroccan-Style Roasted Carrot Dip

dip

Photo by Andrea Leelike

This unique and spice driven dip is perfect with pita. Rich flavors and a creamy texture is pure heaven on earth.

14. Black Bean Salsa

dip

Photo by Cara Newcomer

For a salsa with a little more substance, try this black bean salsa. This makes the perfect afternoon snack to fill you up between meals.

15. Guac-Hummus Hybrid

dip

Photo by Benj Shapiro

For those in a relationship with hummus, it may be hard to completely let go. If you aren’t ready to fully de-commit but want to change it up, simply add guac for something new with remnants of the old.