Here’s the deal: food is great. Here’s another deal: it’s even better when it’s a finger food.

Pull-apart breads are not only totally delish, but easy to make. With options from sweet treats to savory snacks, it’s nearly impossible to go wrong with these options. In the famous words of Colonel Sanders… “they’re finger lickin’ good.” 

1. Everything Bagel Pull-Apart Bread

Pull-Apart Breads

Photo by Steph Cuzzo

New York City to known for good bagels, and I live close enough to the city to know a great bagel when I taste one. Consequently, everything with cream cheese just so happens to be my favorite. After trying this recipe, which does, in fact, live up to my incredibly high personal standards, it may become your favorite too.

#SpoonTip: You can use any toppings you want on these babies. Not a fan of everything mix? Just use poppy or sesame seeds or go classic and keep ‘em plain. The world is your bagel, my friend, top it as you see fit.

2. Cheesy Pull-Apart Bread

Pull-Apart Breads

Photo by Megan Yee

I’m pretty sure that I’ve literally had dreams about this. It’s finger food with gooey, melted cheese, inside of a delicious loaf of bread. Is there anything else that actually needs to be said? I think not.

3. Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Pull-Apart Bread

Pull-Apart Breads

Photo by Paige Marie Rodgers

I went to a restaurant once that had spinach and artichoke dip in not just any old bread bowl, but a bowl made of deep dish pizza crust. I think the five minutes it took me to devour it was the closest I’ve ever come to heaven. But that dish takes a lot of work to make. This recipe doesn’t and you still get all the same golden brown deliciousness. I can almost guarantee that these beauties won’t last more than five minutes either.

4. Garlic Knot Monkey Bread

Pull-Apart Breads

Photo by Charlotte Sparacino

Monkey bread is pretty much always amazing and garlic knots are basically a flawless food in my mind. So when you put them together, you can be sure the result is gonna be pretty gosh darn delicious. Two words: you’re welcome.

5. Classic Monkey Bread

Pull-Apart Breads

Photo by Justin Shannin

Remember when I said that monkey bread is pretty much amazing always? Well this is take two of that. Maybe you’re more into the classic side of things than reinvented versions. That’s cool too, and I’ve got your back. Here’s an easy 30-minute recipe for some no-frills monkey bread that’s sure to please.

6. Pumpkin Pie Cookie Butter Pull-Apart Bread

Pull-Apart Breads

Photo by Steven Shaltiel

Honestly, how can you not love Trader Joe’s? The wonderful, wonderful place that introduced us all to cookie butter has since expanded the array of flavors to include Pumpkin Pie. What better way is there to welcome fall than with this pull-apart bread? (I promise it’s so good that you’ll want to make it in other seasons too.)

7. Cinnamon Roll Nutella Bread

Pull-Apart Breads

Photo by Ramsey Cronen

I can’t promise this one won’t be messy, even if it is pull-apart bread, but the taste more than makes up for that. Breakfasts of egg whites, kale, and protein smoothies are good and all, but just consider the fact that this is also a totally feasible option for you. It oozes deliciousness and Nutella in equal amounts, and if you make it, the effort outweighs any guilt you may have about indulging in it… right?

#SpoonTip: But if you still want a protein smoothie, you can check this out and make yourself a tasty one.

8. Pull-Apart Pizza

Pull-Apart Breads

Photo by Kristi Cook

Everyone loves a good slice of pizza, but sometimes when you get a giant, greasy slice bigger than your face, it can be a bit of a struggle. So next time you’re worried about a situation like that, just make these tasty muffins. All of the same tomato sauce and cheese goodness you love, just a little more compact and portable… and what’s not to like about that.

9. Oreo Pull-Apart Bread

Pull-Apart Breads

Photo by Emma Lally

If I could add one thing to Oreo cookies to make them better, I think it would have to be more carbs. Since more carbs never hurt. This recipe is truly the answer to those lifelong dreams. And that glaze? Can you say yum?

10. Blueberry Pancake Pull-Apart Bread

Pull-Apart Breads

Photo by Clarisse Callahan

If you’ve ever been skeptical about whether or not breakfast is the most important meal of the day, just try this 2-ingredient blueberry pancake pull-apart bread. It’s the perfect way to start your morning off right and making it is easy as pie (or pancakes).

11. Rainbow Pull-Apart Bread

Pull-Apart Breads

Photo by Becca Miller

If you haven’t heard about rainbow bagels at this point, I have no clue where you’ve been for the past few months. I present to you an alternate, but still colorful AF option: rainbow pull-apart bread. Perfect for if you’re a bagel purist but still want to be #trendy, you’re not a fan of Skittles but you want to taste the rainbow, or you just really like eating food with your hands.

12. Baked Brie Pull-Apart Bread

Pull-Apart Breads

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

Just to show you the gravity of my situation: my friend and I have a specific knife used solely for the purpose of cutting cheese. This is serious stuff to me. And oh man, does this make my mouth water. Being able to pull off little pouches of brie, apple, and raspberry preserves (you can even make your own) only makes this gooey treat even more simple to eat – lots of great flavor with no mess… what more could you ask for?

13. Apple Fritter Pull-Apart Bread

Pull-Apart Breads

Photo by Rachel Davis

Growing up my grandmother would make the absolute best apple pies, with everything from scratch of course. She did teach me how to make it and it is delicious, but in all honesty… ain’t nobody got time for that. So this may not be quite the level of homemade as grandma’s, but I would definitely have no complaints about making this or (more importantly) eating it. And if you need more ideas for desserts even grandma would approve of, this article’s got your back.

14. Baked Potato Pull-Apart Biscuits

Pull-Apart Breads

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

These biscuits are twice baked. I repeat: they are baked twice. That’s, like, the only thing better than being baked once. That plus the fact that they’re loaded with bacon, cheese, green onion, and sour cream makes them almost irresistible.

15. Nacho Pull-Apart Biscuits

Pull-Apart Breads

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

This is truly ‘nacho average pull-apart bread’ and the best part is that you can use canned/pre-prepared ingredients you may already have lying around your kitchen. If anything will get you ready for a fiesta, it’s this. Plus, you can add as much guac as you want without having to pay extra… #bonus.

Now go forth and conquer your kitchen with one (or all!) of these recipes.

Pull-Apart Breads