We all know fitting breakfast into a busy schedule is never easy. I’d sooner hit the snooze button a few more times, over the filling and nutritious breakfast I know I need. With these portable mason jar meals, you’ll be able to take your morning meal on the go.

Just prep the night before and you’ll earn even extra zzz’s. Most importantly, starting your morning out right with a good breakfast will kick start your metabolism and improve your day tremendously. Do some experimenting and find out which of these is your favorite mason jar meal.

The Overnight Oats

The beauty of overnight oats is that their primary “cooking” time happens during your beauty sleep. You wake up refreshed and your oats wake up fully soaked with all the goodies.
Benefits include: more fat burn, feeling fuller longer, doubling your heart health.

1. Breakfast Banana Cocoa Overnight Oats

mason jar

Photo by Jason Jonathan

Chocolate-y banana oats are the perfect blend of fruity and sweet.

2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats

mason jar

Photo courtesy of popsugar.com

It’s like having candy for breakfast.

3. Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats

mason jar

Photo courtesy of popsugar.com

PSL season might be over, but you can still get your fix here.

4. Easy Overnight Oatmeal

mason jar

Photo by Kassie McIntyre

This classic overnight oatmeal gets a personalized twist with your fave fruit.

5. Overnight Quinoa

mason jar

Photo courtesy of popsugar.com

This protein rich recipe will keep you full and satisfied longer, for those extra stressful days.

The Chia Seed Puddings

This healthier take on pudding will allow you to have dessert for breakfast. Chia seeds have been all the rage for a while, and now it’s about time you start integrating them into your morning meal.
Benefits include: yummy antioxidants, Omega-3 fatty acids, loaded with protein and fiber

6. Simple Mango and Coconut Chia Seed Pudding

mason jar

Photo by Yonatan Soler

With these tropical flavors it’s easy to imagine yourself lounging on a beach, sipping a piña colada, instead of rushing off to your internship.

7. Cherry Almond Chia Seed Pudding

mason jar

Photo courtesy of gi365.co

Pop your chia seed pudding cherry with this awesome meal to-go.

8. Mango Lime Chia Seed Pudding

mason jar

Photo courtesy of gi365.co

Using your favorite fruity flavors to remind you that summer is right around the corner.

The Parfaits

Everyone loves parfaits, they’re the perfect blend of yogurt, fruit, and crunchy stuff. Also, these are an easy convert to our portable mason jars because of its layer-ability.
Benefits include: protein, calcium, and probiotics (as long as you choose the lower fat options).

9. Yogurt Breakfast Parfait

mason jar

Photo by Anna Loh

Traditional yogurt parfaits will never lose popularity with the breakfast crowd, and this recipe’s no exception.

10. Overnight Buckwheat Cashew Parfait

mason jar

Photo courtesy of ahouseinthehills.com

This vegan recipe will reap hella health benefits.

The Bakery in a Jar

You can enjoy all of your favorites, without making a time-costing trip to the bakery. Also, homemade is always the better option over store-bought.
Benefits include: a happy soul

11. Blueberry Pancake in a Jar

mason jar

Photo courtesy of boyandtherabbit.wordpress.com

This traditional fruit-flavored pancake easily transfers into a portable mason jar thanks to this recipe.

12. Skinny Apple Bread in a Jar

mason jar

Photo courtesy of citronlimette.com

Enjoy the sweetness of apple bread without all of those pesky calories.

13. Blueberry French Toast in a Jar

mason jar

Photo courtesy of masonjarbreakfast.com

Yea, this is totally real and worth a try for those mornings you just want to spoil yourself a little.

The Casseroles

The protein-loaded casseroles will give you the full breakfast experience in the portability of a mason jar. Although not completely guilt-free, these casseroles will give you a hearty and savory meal.
Benefits include: high quality protein from the eggs.

14. Mason Jar Sweet Potato and Sausage Breakfast Casserole

mason jar

Photo courtesy of plaidandpaleo.com

Enjoy some healthy carbs with this sweet potato dish in a jar.

15. Mason Jar Hashbrown Egg Bake

mason jar

Photo courtesy of nelliebellie.com

Hashbrowns are pretty amazing on their own, but in this awesome portable egg bake you’ll be able to enjoy a well-balanced breakfast featuring your favorite potatoes.