June is quite possibly the best month of summer. You just got out of school and are taking advantage of the newfound, yet vaguely familiar, taste of freedom. Summer fruits are finally back in season, and the weather is fiiine but not too hot. Because we

This egg in a hole looks like a house and we would like to live in it.

A photo posted by @breakfastatetiffany on Jun 29, 2015 at 5:42pm PDT

This is a salted caramel pretzel ice cream bar inside a s’more. Overachieving at its finest.

A photo posted by @caityskitchen on Jun 29, 2015 at 5:45am PDT

This rye slathered with cream cheese and topped with smoked salmon and a runny poached egg is making us feel all the feels.

A photo posted by Chelsweets (@chelsweetsnyc) on Jun 1, 2015 at 6:50pm PDT

Fave summer fruit + fave dessert = match made in heaven. To recreate this look, you’ve gotta learn how to pipe that frosting. Here’s how to do it.

A photo posted by #CITYFOODIE (@cityfoodie) on Jun 16, 2015 at 10:51am PDT

It’s foods like the lobster roll that really prove summer is the best.

Homer Simpson would be proud. Because you clearly need to know, here’s how to make homemade donuts like a boss.

A photo posted by Fab Food (@fabfoodfiesta) on Jun 5, 2015 at 11:51am PDT

So fresh ‘n so clean clean. Soul searching time: which sushi roll are you?

Red velvet Oreos and red velvet ice cream mashed between two red velvet Pop-Tarts. ‘Murica.

This is obscene. So obscene, you should make something like it at home. Now.

A photo posted by NYC Dining (@nycdining) on Jun 1, 2015 at 11:22am PDT

Could probably eat this for every meal, no shame. Bacon, egg and cheese certainly is the best flavor combo.

A photo posted by Dara (@skinnypignyc) on Jun 24, 2015 at 7:09am PDT

A croissant is one thing. But a croissant with homemade maple bacon almond butter and homemade strawberry jam is a completely different level.

A photo posted by @nyctasty on Jun 26, 2015 at 9:33am PDT

God bless the Greeks for putting yogurt on everything. If for some weird reason you were having doubts, here’s why you need Greek yogurt in your life.

A photo posted by Rush Street (@rushstreetcc) on Jun 9, 2015 at 11:16am PDT

That tzatziki drizzle is sex. And you can be sexy all the time, just make your own tzatziki at home.

A photo posted by Laura López (@lauraponts) on Jun 28, 2015 at 11:29am PDT

Props to @lauraponts with the perfect timing.

A photo posted by (@tcbysfl) on Jun 1, 2015 at 9:29am PDT

Sugar cookie funfetti “bagels” with buttercream funfetti spread rule. Regular bagels drool. Well, except for these ones.

Thanks for the memories, June. Oh and July, you’ve sure got your work cut out for you. We know one thing that’ll make it good for sure–following us on Insta. Duh.