It’s a truth that summer = grilling season, right? We can all agree that everything tastes better charred, not just meat. From peaches to cauliflower to bread, there’s a ton of tasty alternatives that you don’t need to be vegan to enjoy. You can even try dessert off the grill and see how much better it tastes.

Whoever said that vegans live off salads and rabbit food, seriously needs to try these amazing grilling recipes below. All omnivores will change their mind.

1. Avocado

grill

Photo courtesy of @rachlmansfield on Instagram

This grilled romaine & avocado salad proves that avocado is perfect in all forms.

2. Corn

grill

Photo courtesy of blissfulbasil.com

If delicious grilled corn (elote) is street food in Mexico, it needs to be street food in the USA also. Recipe here.

3. Portobello Mushrooms

grill

Photo courtesy of wholesomelicious.com

This grilled portobello mushroom burger recipe will make you forget that meat even exists.

4. Eggplants

grill

Photo courtesy of @weldonowenpublishing on Instagram

Make spot for eggplant on your bbq. Recipe here.

5. Zucchini

grill

Photo courtesy of maebells.com

Grilled zucchini is even better than zoodles. You’ll want to add grilled zucchini to every sandwich after trying this grilled zucchini hummus wrap.

6. Tofu

grill

Photo courtesy of crunchyrock.com.

Whoever said that tofu is bland has never tried this mind blowing beer BBQ grilled tofu.

7. Peaches

grill

Photo courtesy of @veggiebalance on Instagram

If you love peach pie, you’ll go crazy over this easy recipe. Lower your carbon footprint by using grilled peaches as an ice cream bowl. Top with your favorite vegan ice cream.

8. Sweet Potatoes

grill

Photo courtesy of eatingbirdfood.com

This grilled sweet potato wedge recipe will convert you from baking sweet potatoes to grilling them.

9. Pineapples

grill

Photo courtesy of @swirlaymashedpotaytay on Instagram

Dessert right off the grill that even Spongebob would love. Learn how to make it here.

10. Onions

grill

Photo courtesy of girlscangrill.com

This healthier, grilled Bloomin’ Onion recipe is just as good as the heart attack, fried version at Outback Steakhouse.

11. Bread

grill

Photo courtesy of theyellowbungalowla.com

Toast is so basic. Grilling bread is the only way you should be eating it, especially with this garlic bread recipe.

12. Mixed Nuts

grill

Photo courtesy of weber.com

Instead of roasting nuts, try grilling them. It will change your snack game forever. Swap margarine for butter and maple syrup for honey in the recipe here.

13. Cauliflower

grill

Photo courtesy of hotforfoodblog.com

Make every Tuesday Taco Tuesday with this easy grilled cauliflower with mango slaw and avocado crema recipe.

14. Flatbread

grill

Photo courtesy of theppk.com

If you haven’t grilled a flatbread yet, you haven’t lived life to the fullest. It’s better than pizza. Recipe here.

15. Watermelon

grill

Photo courtesy of @thestayathomechef on Instagram

Grilling watermelon will bring out flavors you never knew existed. The grill is supposed to change watermelon’s texture that’s comparable to seared raw tuna. Recipe here.