When you're a Cleveland Browns fan, you're used to never having a dog in the race. So for me, the Super Bowl is all about the commercials, the halftime show, and the food. But mostly the food. You could make your own snack stadium, or you could spend the hour you would creating that relaxing on the couch and ordering in. The second option is more my speed. Here are all the places offering some of the best food deals on Super Bowl Sunday. 

Applebee's

Applebee's locations in Florida and Georgia are serving up 25-count wings (boneless, bone-in or combo) for only $19.99. But if you don't live in those southern areas, you can always hit up their DOLLARMAMA deal—$1 Bahama Mama cocktails. 

Bojangles

Get those famous hand-breaded bone-in chicken and buttermilk biscuits—eight pieces of chicken and four biscuits for $8.99. Bojangle's is also doing a giveaway, so head to www.bojangles.com/BigGameGiveaway for a chance to win prizes like $100 in gift cards!

Boston Market

Get a free whole rotisserie chicken with any family meal purchase. Ye, a whole rotisserie chicken, for free. You can also head to their site and snag a coupon for $3 off $15 to use now through Sunday if chicken is not your thing.

Bravo Cucina Italiana and Brio Tuscan Grille

Now through Sunday, get $10 off your to-go orders of $30 or more using the promo code: FORTHEGAME. Of if you're ordering more for a party, get $25 off $100 with code: SCOREBIG. You might not be able to draw on the table, but you'll have TV, so yeah, that's more entertaining.

Buffalo Wild Wings

Head to your local B-dubs on Sunday—participating locations will have $3 select domestic pint beers and $4 select "shareables" all day. Yes, that means mozz stix, chili queso dip, fried pickles, and tacos! Oh yeah, and you can also get a coupon for 15 percent off to ouse Feb. 5-11. 

WingStreet

Surprise! They have a deal on wings. Get the Party Wing Meal—18-24 wings with three sauces and two orders of fries—for only $27.50. Or, if you like pizza too, get two medium one-topping Pizza Hut pizzas with five breadsticks and an order of wings for only $19.99. 

California Pizza Kitchen

Celebrate the Super Bowl carb-free if you're still on those New Year's resolutions and sub in a cauliflower crust for free! Normally the switch is $2.50, so take advantage now through Feb. 9.

Chipotle

If you've got Postmates (the food delivery service) in your area, get free Chipotle delivered. But you gotta pre-game. Your instructions: Use the code CHIPOTLEBOWL at checkout at least 24 hours before the game. Place catering orders by Saturday to receive mini Tabasco Sauce bottles (while supplies last). AND, before Saturday, enter the Big Game Catering Sweepstakes for a chance to win free Chipotle catering for up to 20 peeps. 

Dave & Busters

Sweet deal—get $5 appetizers all-day Sunday for the Super Bowl. Then, after the game, play your own games! 

Domino's

Domino's is hosting a mix and match special. This means, choose two menu items for $5.99 each, from a medium two-topping pizza, to wings, cheesy breads, sandwiches, salads, pastas—check it out! If I must say, this is steal. My late night Domino's order last weekend was $40. No joke

Noodle's & Company

Send yourself noods on game day and take 20 percent off your catering order of $40 or more using the promo code: BIGGAME18. Yass, noods!

Papa John's

No through game day, sign up for Papa Rewards, order $15 or more, use promo code SUPERBOWL52, and receive 25 Papa Rewards points. These points are important—you can redeem them for a free large pizza Feb. 5-18. 

Pizza Hut

If the players in the game make history and someone on any team scores a touchdown in the first 14 seconds of the game, get a free pizza Feb. 8 - 11. But, you'll have to sign up for Hut Rewards before kickoff to get in on the deal. And, for a limited time, score two medium two-topping pizzas for only $5.99.

Wawa

Wake up before the game! The chain is giving its customers free coffee on Sunday up until kickoff at 6:30 pm in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC. 

White Castle

Now through Feb. 11, order 20 original sliders for only $10 on the app or online. That's like 50 cents per slider! What a sweet deal. Also, coffee is only 99 cents for a limited time. Coffee and sliders... mmmm.Â