It’s summer AKA time for avocados to shine as they do best. If you’ve already demolished a dozen family-sized bags of Tostitos this beach season, there’s no need to admit you have a problem; it’s just time to get a new guacamole vehicle. Check out these methods of guac transport that are anything but played out:

1. On toast

guacamole

Photo by Amanda Shulman

Goodbye avocado toast, hello bread fiesta. If you’re over the avocado toast trend, revamp your breakfast with this spicy take on the white girl classic. Just spread on toast like you would mashed avocado and enjoy.

2. With veggies

guacamole

Photo by Christin Urso

Chips and guac are a classic, but you can get something with just as much crunch without all the salt. Use cucumbers, carrots, celery, or any other veggie as your dipping stick, and enjoy a healthier way to shovel the dip into your mouth.

3. On a burger

guacamole

Photo by Abigail Wilkins

Move over mayo, there’s a new sandwich spread in town. Put a dollop of the chunky goodness on top of your patty (try it with these chicken burgers) and enjoy the creaminess without sending your cholesterol through the roof.

#SpoonTip: Guacamole also goes well on turkey burgers.

4. As a salad

guacamole

Photo by Parisa Soraya

Fact: the chunkier the guac, the better. Take that to the next level with this pico de gallo-esque recipe, which you can actually eat with a fork.

5. With french fries

guacamole

GIF courtesy of allkpop.com

Meet your new favorite ketchup substitute, which pairs especially well with sweet potato fries.

6. As fries

guacamole

Photo by Max Bartick

Get the fried and creamy combo you crave without even having to dip with these guacamole fries.

7. With pita

guacamole

Photo by Benj Shapiro

Take a break from the typical pita and hummus combo with this guac-hummus hybrid dip, which will forever change party dips as we know them.

8. In a sushi burrito

guacamole

Photo by Kathleen Lee

Make some DIY-fusion with this sushi burrito recipe which replaces regular ginger with guac ginger.

9. As a pizza topping

guacamole

Photo by Sasha Kran

Avocado pizza is great, but guac pizza is even better. Make the swap with this recipe, and you’ll never go back.

10. As tots

guacamole

Photo courtesy of macheesmo.com

Just when you thought tater tots couldn’t get any better, they got filled with guacamole. Try out this recipe for the holy grail of side-dish mashups.

11. In a wonton

guacamole

Photo by Sarah Silbiger

These avocado egg rolls put anything that you’ve ever had at the Cheesecake Factory to shame and you can make them with just 6 ingredients and 35 minutes.

12. In a grilled cheese

guacamole

Photo by Gabby Phi

If you like your grilled cheese extra gooey, try out this green monster sandwich. Bacon optional, but recommended.

13. On pineapple slices

guacamole

Photo by Alex Shapiro

Avocado + pineapple = flavor combo of the guac gods. Cut your pineapple into sticks instead of rings, and they’re basically a big, fruity chip.

14. In your breakfast sandwich

guacamole

Photo by Sarah Adler

Your bacon, egg and cheese is begging for an upgrade. Spread something a little spicy on your bagel and you’re guaranteed a great morning.

15. As dessert

guacamole

Photo by Hannah Lin

Avocado ice cream is already a thing, but is the world ready for a guac flavor? We think yes and are patiently waiting.