India is a country where Bollywood actors are actually worshiped as 'Gods.' From their style statement to their favorite holiday destination, we try to know every small detail about our favorite superstar.

Celebrities have a busy lifestyle to follow and are usually bounded by a strict schedule made by their dietitian and trainers. So, which food item is it that they like to eat off-screen and make them remember their childhood days? We are here to tell y'all about it. 

1. Shahrukh Khan

pizza, beer, meat
Photo by Vishesh Monga and Design by Amit BIsht

The first one has to be the person who redefined the concept of love and romance in Bollywood (and of course, my favorite!) 

Know more about his favorites here.

2. Priyanka Chopra

tea, soup
Photo Courtesy of www.spicesofindia.co.uk and Design by Amit BIsht

Priyanka Chopra who has also established a name in Hollywood with her songs and TV series Quantico remains our "Desi Girl" because of her Desi choices in food.

Well, must say, a nice combination of Indian and International.

3. Salman Khan

tea
Photo by Simran Mathur and Design by Amit BIsht

So, Biryani is definitely going to remind you of Bhaijaan the next time you have it.

null

4. Deepika Padukone

coffee
Photo Courtesy of f.tqn.com/y/indianfood and Design by Amit BIsht

Be it her role as Leela in Ramleela or as Naina Talwar in YJHD, Deepika Padukone never fails to win our hearts. And this time, she's winning it with her favorite food

5. Shahid Kapoor

tea, soup
Photo by Mehak Dhawan and Design by Amit Bisht

He remains every girl's favorite, right from his first movie Ishq Vishq to his latest role in Udta Punjab. Any guesses what his favorite food is?

Shahid Kapoor and Chinese- every girl's weakness.

6. Alia Bhatt

pizza
Photo by Mehak Dhawan and Design by Amit BIsht

Alia Bhatt has been a foodie since her childhood and has a long list of favorite food items. And, French Fries is on its top. 

7. Ranveer Singh

Photo by Vishesh Monga and Design by Amit Bisht

One wonders how he has such a perfect body, even after being a "BIG FOODIE".

8. Kareena Kapoor Khan

potato, chips

The lovely mommy to be who is making a lot of news these days has food as one of her weaknesses.

Oh! and yes, she also loves Magnum ice-cream.

9. Anushka Sharma

soup

In a short span of time, Anushka Sharma has become a popular actress in the industry with movies like Rab ne Bana Di Jodi, Band Baaja Baarat and NH10.

So many Biryani lovers, time to change Bollywood to "Biryani-wood".

10. Hrithik Roshan

You're definitely not a Hrithik Roshan fan if you don't know what his favorite food is. Well, it's the easiest one, any guesses?

Samosa lovers, you've got another reason to love Hrithik Roshan.

11. Sonam Kapoor

potato
Photo by Simran Mathur and Design by Amit Bisht

If you're following Sonam Kapoor as a fashion idol, then you should definitely know about her favorite food too.

12. Saif Ali Khan

tea, coffee, chocolate

The "Nawab Khan" of B'town has a completely Desi taste in food. 

13. Aamir Khan

tea, coffee

Aamir Khan has given Bollywood some of the amazing movies like Lagaan, Taare Zameen Par and 3 Idiots. Just like his movies, his favorite food is also amazing.  

14. Siddharth Malhotra 

After his role in Student of The Year, everyone knew that B'town has got its new heartthrob. His food choices are a bit different (actually, a lot different!)

Gulab Jamun with pickles? This new combination definitely needs a try.

15. Amitabh Bachchan

vegetable
Photo Courtesy of www.searchaboutindia.com and Design by Amit Bisht

From a child to an old man, he's everyone's favorite, after all, he's the "Shahenshaa" of B'town. He was once a non-vegetarian but, had become a vegetarian few years ago.

Bhindi Ki Sabzi- simple, yet the best in taste, always.

So, that was our list of Bollywood celebs and their favorite food. Do let us know if your favorite actor's favorite dish matches your favorite too.