The only thing worse than not having plans for Valentine’s Day is having boring plans. Add some humor to your V-Day with these deliciously risqué cards. They’re perfect for handing out to all of your classmates, so they can put them in cute cardboard boxes decorated in pink hearts, of course. Sometimes when you need to express your feelings for that special person, only the ideal food pun will suffice. Whip these out…
1. When your lack of dinner plans lands you in a pickle.
2. When your love is feeling grande.
3. When the thirst is real.
4. When you can’t find the right words to tell your loved one just how you feel about them.
5. When you’re feeling cheesy yet bold.
6. When you’re trying to pick out the perfect gift.
7. When you want to fill the hole in your heart.
8. When you’re looking for someone to play in the ball pit with.
9. When you’re just looking for someone to drink the Kool Aid with.
10. When someone special makes you feel gooey inside.
11. When you realize butter isn’t even a carb.
12. When your love is of the rarest type.
13. When you find the angel to your devil’s food cake.
14. When you want to rekindle an old flame.
For more Valentine’s Day food fun: