Taylor Swift is one of the most relatable celebs in Hollywood. It's no secret that she's the voice of a generation, especially with her record-breaking Eras Tour and accompanying theatrical-release concert movie, but did you know she also happens to be a major foodie? She has loved helping her mom in the kitchen ever since she was little. If you need reasons to love her, beyond her music, of course, read on to find out Taylor's favorite foods, recipes, and what she always has stocked in her fridge. Even though she's one of the most famous people on the planet, she still makes time to have her coffee, bake some treats, and entertain guests. She really can do it all!

1. Her go-to Starbucks order is a Grande Caramel Nonfat Latte

Photo via Starbucks

She's just like us for real. I, too, cannot start my day without a latte, whether it's caramel, vanilla, mocha, or pumpkin spice. I wonder if she has a cake pop preference!

2. Her favorite cocktail is vodka Diet Coke

Photo via YouTube

Taylor is such a Diet Coke fan that she also had the chance to do commercials with the brand. Aside from this concoction, she is overall a vodka girlie. Recently, she's been spotted enjoying vodka crans

3. Her favorite food is chicken tenders

Photo by logan jeffrey on Unsplash

Taylor is all about some fried chicken tendies, and who wouldn't be? She recently went viral for feasting on some chicken strips at the Kansas City Chiefs game with "ketchup and seemingly ranch," which spurred a social media meme frenzy resulting in Heinz actually selling a sauce based on the joke. 

4. Her drive-through order is a cheeseburger, fries, and a chocolate shake

french fries, ketchup, potato
Alex Weiner

Now, we just need to know if she is a Shake Shack person or an In-N-Out Burger lady. 

5. The best birthday cake she has ever had was from Milk Bar for her 25th birthday

She said, "It was so good that even Jay-Z raved about it," when discussing it in her 73 Questions interview with Vogue. 

6. She always has hummus in her fridge

bread, sweet
Christin Urso

So, if she ever comes over to hang out, make sure you stock up on hummus. You can also make it easily at home with seasonings perfect for any occasion. 

7. She is a fabulous baker 

Gray Wynns

From pumpkin bread to gluten-free chocolate cakes and all the way to her now-famous chai sugar cookies, Taylor was definitely a pastry shop owner in a previous life. We are totally waiting for a baked goods cookbook to come out. 

8. She loves cooking shows like Barefoot Contessa

Photo courtesy of inquisitr.com

Ina Garten, you should be honored that Taylor not only watches your show, but loves it.

9. Her favorite meal in Nashville is sweet potato pancakes from Pancake Pantry

banana
Alexandra Capello

Learn how to make your own (super easy) version, so that you can eat just like Taylor.

10. Her favorite mom-cooked dish is brisket and pot roast

Photo by Luis Santoyo on Unsplash

She also loves her mom's toffee, which is made with brown sugar, chocolate chips, butter, and saltine crackers. You can never go wrong with some good home-cooked meals, am I right? 

11. If they're in Nashville, her go-to dish to make her family and friends is chicken and dumplings

A photo posted by Dawn (@rooneyskitchen) on

She says, "It's very southern, and I like a good theme." Honestly, I love a dinner party with a theme, so I totally get this. 

12. Her usual breakfast is buckwheat crepes with ham, Parmesan cheese, and a fried egg on top

pastry, dough, sweet, flour, bread, jam, cake
Shannon Peters

Yum. Can I get her to make me one? This might be my new brunch order, and I just know I will never go back to my short stack of blueberry pancakes. 

13. She is a white wine lover

Photo by Big Dodzy on Unsplash

In fact, Taylor is such a fan of Sancerre, Pinot Grigio, and Sauvignon Blanc that it's also her preferred gift to bring to parties. additionally, she celebrated the conclusion of one leg of the Eras Tour with a nice glass of white wine. She was also spotted adding ice to her white wine in her documentary Miss Americana, and fans were living for it. 

14. She drinks like *a ton* of water

Photo by Ethan Sykes on Unsplash

For a performer who is always singing and dancing, it makes sense that she would always have a full water bottle on hand. In a Bon Appétit interview, she noted, "I have so much water in my dressing room--because I drink, like, ten bottles of water a day." She is well over the standard daily eight glasses and her skin is glowing because of it!