Have you ever looked for songs to accompany your pre-apartment warming house party? Or need some inspiration to go out when you’re just not in the mood? We’ve created a soundtrack for every holiday and food-related situation you may find yourself in this year.
1. Birthday Party: “Cake” by Rihanna
What better way to celebrate than with frosting and twerking?
2. First Date: “Scenes from an Italian Restaurant” by Billy Joel
Quell your first date jitters with this romantic ballad guaranteed to make you feel some type of way.
3. Fourth of July: “American Pie” by Don McClean
Show your patriotism at the next 4th of July BBQ with this classic.
4. Family Party: “Build me Up Buttercup” by The Foundations
Be the life of your grandparents’ anniversary party by brushing up on your oldies.
5. Apartment Warming: “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast
Celebrate your adulthood with this Disney throwback.
6. Halloween: “Candy Shop” by 50 Cent
#tbt to the time your mom let you trick-or-treat alone for the first time.
7. Classy Dinner Party: “Truffle Butter” by Nicki Minaj
Did you know that someone bought a 3 pound white truffle mushroom for $160,787? Show off your cooking skills and play this in the kitchen!
8. Cinco de Mayo: “Margaritaville” by Jimmy Buffet
Margaritaville is a yummy restaurant chain located across the US! It’s also that special place you go to when you’re five margaritas deep…
9. Thanksgiving: “The Thanksgiving Song” by Adam Sandler
Show your thanks this holiday season, and show some extra love to pumpkin pie!
10. Breakfast in Bed: “Crunchy Granola Suite” by Neil Diamond
Spend some time with your SO this morning playing some instrumental music for a change of pace.
11. Lunch on the Go: “Peanut Butter Jelly” by Galantis
Make your office lunch that much more exciting!
12. Girls Night Out: “Lady Marmalade” by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mya, Pink
13. All-Nighter: “One More Cup of Coffee” by Bob Dylan
This song will give you that extra push to get you through finals!