For most of us, exam season is on the horizon, and nothing helps with stress better than some sugary snacks (or at least that's what your stomach wants you to think).

Unfortunately, you're probably too busy writing essays and making flash cards to devote hours to baking. Luckily, we've created enough twenty-minute dessert recipes to last you through the next few weeks. If you want the taste of homemade treats without the hassle, you're in the right place.

1. Peanut Butter S'mores Pizza

chocolate, sweet, pastry, cinnamon, cream, cookie, cake, candy, goody
Sasha Kran

Everyone loves pizza, and everyone loves s'mores, but not everyone has the time to make both. Fortunately, this easy dessert combines your two favourite snacks and it only takes 10 minutes to make. See the full recipe here.

2. Cinnamon Sugar Scones

If you think that good scones take hours to carefully make, you're mistaken. This recipe only takes 20 minutes, and the end result is a pan full of gorgeous cinnamon sugar scones that you can eat right away. Get the instructions here.

3. Creamy Vegan Avocado Mousse

vegetable, meat, sauce
Balim Tezel

Here's a chocolate pudding that everyone can enjoy. This mousse is made of avocado, milk (of any kind), and dairy-free chocolate chips. It only takes 5 minutes, so you have no reason not to check it out here.

4. Easy Vanilla Ice Cream

Ever considered buying one of those fancy ice cream churns? Now you don't need to—making ice cream can take 15 minutes, if you're willing to get a workout while doing it. See all the steps for this easy dessert here and reap the benefits.

5. Dole Whip

milk, dairy product, cream, butter, dairy, sweet, mashed potatoes
Kristine Mahan

Surprisingly, this famous Disney World treat only takes two ingredients and a blender to make. With this recipe, you won't have to hop on an airplane every time you want a cold pineapple dessert.

6. Caramel Brownie Bugles

Bugles are a delicious salty treat, so why not add caramel and chocolate to really excite your taste buds? The best part is that this easy dessert only takes 10 minutes to make. Check it out here.

7. S'mores Rice Krispie Treats

chocolate, sweet, candy, cookie, cake, pastry, nut
Allison Wild

Rice Krispie treats are amazing no matter what you put on them, and this recipe combines them with your favourite camping dessert to create a masterpiece. In less than 15 minutes, you could be enjoying this marshmallow-y goodness, so what are you waiting for?

8. Chocolate and Caramel Toffee

chocolate, candy, sweet, coffee, milk
Smita Jain

This recipes takes nuts, chocolate, caramel, and salt and turns them into an easy toffee dessert that you can make in only 20 minutes. The best part is that you can easily substitute the ingredients for other toppings you like even more. Check out the full recipe here.

9. Pumpkin Pie Twists

Whether you're trying to be festive or you just love pumpkin pie, this easy dessert puts a twist on the traditional pie in the best way possible—not to mention that delicious cream cheese frosting. Go see for yourself here.

10. Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Banana Muffins

chocolate, butter, cookie
Sara Mickow

Peanut butter and banana are the perfect combo, and it only takes 10 minutes to make these gluten-free muffins that combine the two flavours effortlessly. Follow the link here to find out how to make your own batch.

11. Mexican Chocolate Custard

Spicy chocolate isn't appreciated as much as it should be. Thankfully, this recipe uses cayenne and dark chocolate in the most delicious way possible. After just 20 minutes, this recipe promises a chocolate custard you won't want to share.

12. Peanut Butter S'moreos

chocolate, cream, pie
Analiese Trimber

Oreos, Reese's Cups, and s'mores are universally delectable, and this recipe mashes them together into one easy dessert that only takes 20 minutes to make. If you really want to wow a crowd in as little time as possible, this one's for you.

13. Samoa Rice Krispy Treats

If your favourite cookies are out of season, this recipe will fulfill your cravings and then some. Does the idea of Oreo crumbs and Rice Krispies topped with a generous caramel drizzle make your stomach growl? Find out how to turn your dreams into reality.

Hopefully these thirteen easy desserts are enough to get you inspired. Even if you don't have the time to craft a three-tiered cake, you can still whip up some pretty tasty stuff. Now get baking!