If you’re like me, any excuse to have hot chocolate is a good one. There is something about the velvety taste of a nice cup of hot cocoa that is just so cozy and hits the spot when you’re having a serious chocolate craving. We’ll never get sick of a classic cup of hot chocolate, but why not find other ways to incorporate it into our lives?

These decadent hot chocolate-inspired treats will be sure to satisfy all those hot chocolate lovers out there (and those of you who are simply looking for a delicious sweet).

1. Hot Chocolate on a Stick

drinking

Photo courtesy of seevanessacraft.com

If you’re looking to stay more towards the side of traditional liquefied hot chocolate, try these treats that are perfect little gifts and can easily transform into a warm cup of hot chocolate whenever you crave it.

2. Caramel White Hot Chocolate Cookies

drinking

Photo courtesy of yummycrumble.com

If you’re a white hot chocolate lover, you can’t go wrong with this transformation of the cookie above.

3. Hot Chocolate French Toast

drinking

Photo courtesy of halfbakedharvest.com

Who said you couldn’t have hot chocolate for breakfast? Try this decadent recipe if you’re a breakfast lover and want the best of both worlds with your favorite winter drink and favorite meal of the day.

4. Hot Chocolate Popcorn

drinking

Photo courtesy of cookiesandcups.com

Say hello to the perfect salty/sweet combination. This recipe is also great for those who are guilty of trying to sneak in a warm drink into the movies.

5. Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cupcakes

drinking

Photo courtesy of thecakeblog.com

We absolutely love Starbucks peppermint mochas (and hot chocolate), so this recipe is one of our favorites. Not to mention, they are always a hit to make for friends.

For a slightly different variation, you can look at this recipe and add chocolate ganache to the center of the cupcakes to make them more like hot chocolate when you bite into them.

6. Hot Cocoa Cookies

drinking

Photo by Alison Mally

This recipe is for the purist at heart. Oh, and trust us, you won’t be disappointed by the oozing chocolate in the center that reminds you of a smooth cup of hot chocolate.

7. Mexican Hot Chocolate Brownies

drinking

Photo courtesy of people.com

Spice things up a little with these celebrity-inspired brownies. And if you’re more of a cookie fan, try this version of the recipe.

8. Hot Chocolate Truffles

drinking

Photo courtesy of yourcupofcake.com

These rich and decadent truffles make for great house party gifts and you can have fun decorating them to your liking.

9. Hot Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats

drinking

Photo courtesy of cookiesandcups.com

With all of the marshmallow in the recipe, it’s as if Rice Krispies were made to incorporate hot chocolate in them anyway.

10. Hot Chocolate Muddy Buddies

drinking

Photo courtesy of chex.com

For all my gluten free friends out there, this puppy chow recipe is easy to make.

11. Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups

drinking

Photo courtesy of thegunnysack.com

These are just too adorable to pass up, not to mention they have a delicious Pillsbury peppermint sugar cookie dough base.

12. Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa Bars

drinking

Photo courtesy of shugarysweets.com

We love trying flavored hot chocolates and another one of our favorites (aside from peppermint) is salted caramel, so these ooey-gooey bars immediately caught our attention. And, of course, the mini marshmallows. What more do you need?

13. Hot Chocolate Cake

drinking

Photo courtesy of thefirstyearblog.com

Go all out with this gorgeous cake and you’ll be sure to impress any crowd… or ya know, just have for it for yourself.