People always say, “April showers bring May flowers.” We at Spoon like to think more along the lines of, “April food porn makes us never want the month to end.” This month’s #SpoonFeed photos literally wanted to make us rewind time but since that’s impossible we’ll just savor the moment.

Just a cookie that descended straight from the heavens. Since we know you want a cookie in your mouth ASAP, here’s a microwave cookie in a cup you can make in under ten minutes.

A photo posted by Kaitlin Orr (@carnivorr) on

Sometimes even the biggest carnivors need a cupcake every once in a while.

Jesus approves. Because everyone should know how to make the perfect ice cream topping, here’s a DIY salted caramel sauce you have to try.

A photo posted by @cyneats on

Because you need to have a bacon cheeseburger with donut buns at least once in your life.

A photo posted by #dcfoodporn (@dcfoodporn) on

You’d never know this ice cream from Chloe’s in NYC is 100% gluten, dairy, soy, and refined sugar-free.

This is a fried cookie dough eggroll with soft serve ice cream. That is all.

Potentially the most insane bagel we’ve ever seen. Because everyone should know, what kind of bagel are you?

When in doubt, make a matzah ice cream sundae.

A photo posted by Khalil B (@ibitefood) on

This mille-feuille is something out of a dream. Paris is way more then the mille-feuille. Here’s a beginners guide to everything you need to eat if you’re ever in Paris.

This is Biscoff cookies with vanilla and chocolate ice cream drizzled with Biscoff cookie butter. Biscoff overload.

A photo posted by Phoebe Melnick (@pmelnick) on

You know you have enough chocolate syrup on your waffle when you can see your reflection in it. To recreate this photo, here’s the waffle recipe you need.

People did some crazy things with donuts last month and this ice cream sandwich is no exception.

A photo posted by LettuceDine (@lettucedine) on

We would be 100% ok with that gelato dripping down our arms.

Damn, wasn’t that incredible? Since we know you don’t want to wait until next month for the highest food porn possible, check us out on Instagram to make all your dreams come true.

It is literally impossible to consume too much food porn. Here’s some more to feed your addiction: