In recent years red velvet desserts have become all the rage. People can’t seem to get enough of the velvety cocoa taste and its signature red color. We rounded up some of the tastiest (and brightest) ways to eat red velvet, and you’re guaranteed to love these delicious upgrades to some classic desserts. While the vibrant hue makes these treats perfect for Valentine’s Day, we recommend eating them all year long.

1. Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies

red velvet

Photo by Samantha Cheng

If you aren’t satisfied with the addition of cheesecake to your brownie, spice things up further by replacing the plain chocolate with red velvet. The marbled dessert that results is too good to resist. Check out the recipe.

2. Red Velvet Pancakes

red velvet

Photo by Abigail Wilkins

While technically not a dessert, these pancakes are still guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth. Add some fresh berries and powdered sugar and you’re in business. Here’s the recipe.

3. Red Velvet Puppy Chow

red velvet

Photo by Devon Carlson

This dessert is perfect for when you want to grab something sugary on the go. Remind yourself of your childhood and dig-in to this red velvet infused snack. Find the recipe here.

4. Red Velvet Cake Pops

red velvet

Photo by Megan Prendergast

These patriotic poppers don’t just look great on the outside, they also contain a surprisingly colorful center. Get the recipe.

5. Red Velvet Oreo Cupcakes

red velvet

Photo by Zoe Zaiss

Oreos are pretty damn fantastic on their own, and when paired with red velvet they are simply irrestible. These cupcakes have it all, and their rich cream-cheese frosting only adds to their great taste. Check out the recipe.

6. Chewy Red Velvet Cookies

red velvet

Photo by Jenny Shen

These mini cookies are the perfect size to keep you coming back for more, and you’ll definitely want to once you’ve tasted the sweet combination that is red velvet and chocolate chips. Here’s the recipe.

7. Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies

red velvet

Photo by Hana Brannigan

Looks can be deceiving, and the dark outside of these cookies will leave you unaware of the velvety goodness they contain. That is, until you take a bite. Find the recipe here.

8. Red Velvet Fudge

red velvet

Photo by Dylan Barth

This fudge is as easy to make as it is decadent to eat. The marshmallow fluff really takes it to another level, and before you know it you’ll have eaten the whole pan in one sitting. Check out the recipe.

9. Red Velvet Oreo Truffles

red velvet

Photo by Meredith Ross

You really have no excuse not to make these because they only require 3 ingredients. We promise you won’t regret the delightful combination of Red Velvet Oreos, cream cheese, and white chocolate. Find the recipe here.

10. Red Velvet Hot Chocolate

red velvet

Photo by Balim Tezel

If you want to mix it up, here’s a perfect way to ingest red velvet in liquid form. The whipped cream cheese frosting is definitely something you don’t want to miss. Here’s the recipe.

11. Red Velvet Cake with Raspberries

red velvet

Photo by Mei Lan Fogarty

This cake isn’t that hard to make, and adding fresh fruit will really step up your dessert game. Use a heart-shaped mold for extra points. Check out the recipe.

12. Red Velvet Cupcakes

red velvet

Photo by Kirby Barth

These cupcakes beautifully combine red velvet and yellow cake for a delicious marbled result. Festive Hershey’s kisses are optional, but we definitely recommend. Find the recipe here.