1. His newest album spurred a series of inspired food-thefts.
2. And resembled a Chick-Fil-A advertisement.
3. It became an excuse to eat Chipotle.
4. He showed off his cooking skills with Guy Fieri.
5. And then name-dropped him on “6 Man.“
“Fieri, I’m in the kitchen, I’m a magician”
6. He has a personal coconut water dealer.
That’s right. Mike Zig is the founder of The Coconut Cartel, a company that provides raw logo emblazoned coconuts from El Salvador to a set of A-list clients. When it comes to coconut water Drake doesn’t mess around. You won’t find him drinking some measly bottled stuff.
7. He has an appreciation for fine dining.
You may hear a lot of rappers with lines about popping fancy bottles of champagne or liquor but not so much of French Laundry, Thomas Keller’s revered restaurant in Napa Valley.
“And you do dinners at French Laundry in Napa Valley / Scallops and glasses of Dolce, that shit’s right up your alley.” – The Ride
8. He can flip pancakes like a pro.
Like this one time when Drake flipped a giant pancake and everyone got way too excited about it.
9. He sips Manischewitz and eats matzah like a true Jew.
10. Someone created “Edible Drizzy” and it was perfect.
The Drake-ified version of The Selby’s book cover is quite believable. He looks right at home chillin’ in Tulum, about to cook a nice meal with his wood-fired oven and homegrown tomatoes.
11. He can never turn down a good burger.
Especially when his old friend opens a burger joint called “Gangster Burger.”