You may be too old for some things, but free birthday food isn’t one of them. If you thought the free Publix cookies you got as a kid were as good as it gets, you are as wrong as gaucho pants. Here is a list of places to get some free Gainesville grub to make your birthday even better:

Breakfast  

birthday

Photo courtesy of @IHOP on instagram

To start off with the most important meal of the day, head over to IHOP where you can pick up a free breakfast. If you donut feel like eating a short stack, you can grab a free doughnut and cup of coffee at Krispy Kreme.

Lunch

birthday

Photo by Amanda Shulman

Hopefully your birthday isn’t on a Sunday because Chick-fil-a gives away a meal and a drink. If you’re craving a sandwich, Firehouse subs offers a free sub as well as Subway. Also, check out Moe’s to pick up a free burrito.

Dinner

birthday

Photo courtesy of @sammunchies on Instagram

If you also have an endless pit for a stomach like me, you can swing by Carrabba’s and pick up a free appetizer.

Drinks

birthday

Photo by Kelly Logan

Starbucks and Dunkin’ Donuts give away a drink of choice on your special day. Lollicup and Planet Smoothie also offer a free drink to birthday guys/gals.

Dessert

birthday

Photo by Casey Leopold

For the big finale, stop by Harry’s to grab a free dessert of your choice or go to BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse to taste a little bit of heaven on earth a.k.a a Pazookie. You can also pick up a Hyppo pop at both of their locations and a free cup of frozen yogurt at Mochi.

#SpoonTip: IHOP, Krispy Kreme, Moe’s, Firehouse subs, Starbucks and Dunkin require you to sign up for their email/rewards programs in order to join in on the fun.