Sometimes you're really craving a PSL or a baked good from Starbucks. Especially with the pumpkin-spice-and-everything-nice season almost being over, you'd probably want to maximize on all the pumpkin-flavored drinks. Plus, just like Mariah Carey, on November 1, Starbucks announced that the holidays are here with the return of its peppermint mochas. However, if you're a frequent Starbies goer, the costs can really add up. There are other times when you're just looking for healthier options. You can make a drink at home far faster than you can drive over and pick it up. Plus, you don't have to get dressed — it's the best Starbucks hack of all! We have compiled a list of copycat Starbucks recipes, and hey, with all these new recipes, your at-home coffees will taste better than Starbucks.

1. Bacon, Gouda & Egg Sandwich

I would argue this is one of the best sandwiches at Starbucks. This recipe by @thelifestyleofafoodie, is made with gouda cheese, smoked applewood bacon, and a parmesan frittata egg patty, then placed on an artisan roll.

And if you’re looking for the Double Smoked Bacon, Cheddar & Egg Sandwich, the creator notes it’s similar to this recipe, minus mixing the parmesan in the egg. Use cheddar cheese instead and use a croissant-style bun. 

2. Fall Starbucks Latte Syrups

Sometimes the best part of a drink is the syrup and content creator @mad_about_food has you covered with recipes for the Pumpkin Spice and Apple Crisp Latte syrups. You can use about a tablespoon of the syrup per drink — basically, this will last you for almost two weeks depending on how frequently you drink coffee.

For the Pumpkin Spice Latte Syrup, combine one can of coconut milk, one cup of brown sugar, one tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice, and a pinch of salt in a saucepan. Whisk until evenly incorporated and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and simmer for 15 minutes while stirring frequently. Remove the sauce from the heat and allow to cool completely before transferring to a glass jar.

For the Apple Crisp Latte Syrup, combine one cup of apple cider, one cup of brown sugar, one teaspoon of ground cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg in a saucepan. Whisk and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and simmer for 20 minutes while stirring frequently. Again, remove the sauce from the heat and allow to cool completely before transferring to a glass jar. 

3. Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew

You know you finessed a copycat recipe when even blindfolded, you can’t taste the difference. @morocooks teaches us not only how to make the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, but also how to make our own cold brew (plus a detailed recipe for the pumpkin spice syrup to make the cold foam). Essentially this cold brew is one and a quarter cups of cold brew, two tablespoons of vanilla syrup, and a hefty scoop of pumpkin cold foam. 

4. Iced Caramel Latte

Looking for a classic? Go for the Iced Caramel Latte. On TikTok, @fuelwithrae says her copycat recipe is “creamy, sweet, and better for you than Starbucks.” You’ll need two shots of Nespresso espresso, a splash of Nutpods unsweetened caramel creamer, one tablespoon of D'vash Organics date syrup, Califia unsweetened almond milk, and, of course, ice. 

5. Baked Apple Croissants

With the holiday menu being announced, be sure to have @kellicooks' recipe saved! This fall menu item is crispier and since it's an at-home recipe, you can add as much filling as you want. Just grab your apples and puff pastry dough (and other ingredients).

6. Iced Brown Sugar Oat Milk Shaken Espresso

My favorite thing ever is putting everything into a mason jar and just shaking it until it's ready — it's super easy and quick to do. @lifestyle.withandrea understands the versatility of a mason jar with this quick and only five-ingredient Brown Sugar Oat Milk Shaken Espresso. 

7. Iced Peach Green Tea

This refreshing drink made by @thelifestyleofafoodie is a mixture of brewed green tea, some peach juice, and lemonade. 

Tip: never forget to check the comments, you might just find an ex-barista commenting, "the green tea we use is the Jade citrus mint."

8. Spinach Feta Wrap

I️n @gratemygarlic's copycat recipe, they chop up tomatoes and sundried tomatoes, then cook the duo down in a pan full of spinach and feta cheese. In a wrap, they used a Flatout ProteinUp wrap, add the spinach, tomato, and feta mixture with some Laughing Cow Cheese and an egg white patty.    

9. Mango Dragonfruit Lemonade

I️ couldn't have a list, without my favorite refresher. @ywmfamily's recipe calls for one cup of frozen dragon fruit chunks, a half cup of mango juice, two-thirds cup of white grape juice, and one cup of lemonade. Blend all of that together, pour it into a cup, and top with more dragon fruit chunks. 

10. Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte

With the warm spell that we've been having lately, there's nothing nicer than an iced latte, and the cinnamon dolce is certainly a favorite of many.

11. Peppermint Mocha

coffee, cappuccino, espresso, milk, chocolate, cream, mocha, hot chocolate
Lexi Kelson

If you're still feeling a little chilly, the peppermint mocha is the perfect way to get your caffeine fix. The peppermint also brings a touch of happiness to the cold with a reminder of Christmas. 

12. Lemon Loaf

cake, sweet, pastry, cream, candy, chocolate, butter, jam, sponge cake, bread
Katherine O'Malley

Starbucks is known for far more than its delicious drinks. I know a lot of people who would go to Starbucks for breakfast on the regular. This lemon loaf is wonderfully refreshing at any time of the day. 

13. Caramel Cluster Frappuccino (Secret Menu Item)

chocolate, sweet, cream, milk, cake, candy
Paige Marie Rodgers

Ever had one of those awkward moments at Starbucks where you try to order off the secret menu at Starbucks and the barista gets totally annoyed? I know I have. Ignore that awkwardness by making this secret menu item at home. 

14. Chai Tea Latte

Chai Tea has a ton of health benefits. But not everyone can afford the big bucks that it takes to get a chai tea latte at Starbucks every day. Make it yourself instead. 

15. Peppermint Cake Pops

candy, chocolate, sweet, cream, goody, ice
Jina Kim

I'm a sucker for cake pops. It wasn't until I was completely broke that I decided that I couldn't afford to buy them at Starbucks anymore and made some at home. It's surprisingly easy, so try it out. 

16. Green Tea Lemonade

With spring break coming up, all I can think about is it finally being warm enough to drink lemonade. This green tea lemonade recipe is both refreshing and reviving. 

17. Pumpkin Spice Latte

cream, milk, sweet, pudding, dairy product, coffee, chocolate
Katherine Baker

I think I'd have a riot on my hands if I wrote this article without including the famous pumpkin spice latte. Yes, you can make it at home. Bonus: You can make it at any time of the year too. 

18. Vanilla Bean Frappuccino 

milk, cream, dairy product, coffee, sweet, yogurt, chocolate, milkshake, dairy, pudding
Jody Brimacombe

If you can't stand the taste of coffee, a Frappuccino is the perfect way to go to get that caffeine fix. This vanilla bean frappuccino is a great base if you want to add in any additional flavours too. 

19. Iced Caramel Macchiato

honey, caramel, syrup, milk, sweet, jam
Morgan Nielsen

Making this iced caramel Macchiato at home always looks impressive because of the layers, but it's not actually that hard. Plus, anything with caramel is always tasty. 

20. Pumpkin Bread

Pumpkin bread is actually super easy to make at home. Plus, you can just grab a slice when you leave the house so it's superb as a time saver. Give it a try. 

21. Gingerbread Latte

coffee, cappuccino, milk, espresso, chocolate, mocha, cream, hot chocolate
Morgan Nielsen

Live in a place where it feels like winter never ends? The Gingerbread latte is a great warm drink to have up your sleeve. It will also remind you of the best part of Winter: Christmas. 

Whether you're looking to impress your friends with fancy drinks or just save a little money in the mornings, these recipes are worth learning. After all, it feels a little bit less like an addiction when you make your own coffee fix.

Note: This roundup was updated on November 6, 2023.