When my kitchen was under construction, my family went to Starbucks almost every morning for breakfast. The costs really add up. You can make a drink at home far faster than you can drive over and pick it up. Plus, you don't have to get dressed. With these copycat Starbucks recipes, your normal order will taste even better than at Starbucks.  

1. Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte

With the warm spell that we've been having lately, there's nothing nicer than an iced latte, and the cinnamon dolce is certainly a favorite of many.

2. Peppermint Mocha

hot chocolate, mocha, cream, chocolate, milk, espresso, cappuccino, coffee
Lexi Kelson

If you're still feeling a little chilly, the peppermint mocha is the perfect way to get your caffeine fix. The peppermint also brings a touch of happiness to the cold with a reminder of Christmas. 

3. Lemon Loaf

bread, sponge cake, jam, butter, chocolate, candy, cream, pastry, sweet, cake
Katherine O'Malley

Starbucks is known for far more than its delicious drinks. I know a lot of people who would go to Starbucks for breakfast on the regular. This lemon loaf is wonderfully refreshing at any time of the day. 

4. Caramel Cluster Frappuccino (Secret)

candy, cake, milk, cream, sweet, chocolate
Paige Marie Rodgers

Ever had one of those awkward moments at Starbucks where you try to order off the secret menu at Starbucks and the barista gets totally annoyed? I know I have. Ignore that awkwardness by making this secret menu item at home. 

5. Chai Tea Latte

milk, coffee, tea
Sharon Johnson

Chai Tea has a ton of health benefits. But not everyone can afford the big bucks that it takes to get a chai tea latte at Starbucks every day. Make it yourself instead. 

6. Peppermint Cake Pops

ice, goody, cream, sweet, chocolate, candy
Jina Kim

I'm a sucker for cake pops. It wasn't until I was completely broke that I decided that I couldn't afford to buy them at Starbucks anymore and made some at home. It's surprisingly easy, so try it out. 

7. Green Tea Lemonade

With spring break coming up, all I can think about is it finally being warm enough to drink lemonade. This green tea lemonade recipe is both refreshing and reviving. 

8. Pumpkin Spice Latte

chocolate, coffee, dairy product, pudding, sweet, milk, cream
Katherine Baker

I think I'd have a riot on my hands if I wrote this article without including the famous pumpkin spice latte. Yes, you can make it at home. Bonus: You can make it at any time of the year too. 

9. Vanilla Bean Frappuccino 

pudding, dairy, milkshake, chocolate, yogurt, sweet, coffee, dairy product, cream, milk
Jody Brimacombe

If you can't stand the taste of coffee, a Frappuccino is the perfect way to go to get that caffeine fix. This vanilla bean frappuccino is a great base if you want to add in any additional flavours too. 

10. Iced Caramel Macchiato

jam, sweet, milk, syrup, caramel, honey
Morgan Nielsen

Making this iced caramel Macchiato at home always looks impressive because of the layers, but it's not actually that hard. Plus, anything with caramel is always tasty. 

11. Pumpkin Bread

Pumpkin bread is actually super easy to make at home. Plus, you can just grab a slice when you leave the house so it's superb as a time saver. Give it a try. 

12. Gingerbread Latte

hot chocolate, cream, mocha, chocolate, espresso, milk, cappuccino, coffee
Morgan Nielsen

Live in a place where it feels like winter never ends? The Gingerbread latte is a great warm drink to have up your sleeve. It will also remind you of the best part of Winter: Christmas. 

Whether you're looking to impress your friends with fancy drinks or just save a little money in the mornings, these recipes are worth learning. After all, it feels a little bit less like an addiction when you make your own coffee fix.