Valentine’s Day is nearly upon us and despite your relationship status (or lack thereof), this often-dreaded day is possibly one of the best excuses there is to stuff your face with chocolate, so embrace it. Sit back, refrain from drooling over your computer screen and follow us on Instagram to see what we get from our secret admirers. After all, love is in the air…or maybe it’s the wafting smell of chocolate from these superior #SpoonFeed photos.

A photo posted by @everybitewetake on

Cake pop with a view. How romantic.

A photo posted by Food Baby (@foodbabyny) on

This cute kid is debuting what Dough Dougnuts of NYC likes to call the chocolate doughka, a cross between a doughnut and a babka, a.k.a. the coolest new hybrid dessert.

A photo posted by Gastropunx (@gastropunx) on

This peanut butter chocolate compost bar is more complex than it looks with its delicious layers of sea salt, dark chocolate, crispy rice cereal, peanut butter, and cocoa waffle cookie crumb.

You can never go wrong with a classic chocolate on chocolate cake. Craving one but don’t have an oven? Here’s a dark chocolate microwaveable mug cake recipe you absolutely have to try.

Red velvet macarons filled with Nutella is about as Valentine’s as you can get.

Dear lord, it doesn’t look like this s’mores cupcake could possibly fit any more chocolate on it.

This waffle has strawberries and bananas on it so that means it’s healthy, right?

Roses are red, violets are blue, give us these pretzel and cookie dough covered brownies and we’ll love you forever.

A photo posted by Nicole Woon (@passporteater) on

Straight up Nutella on a spoon. Nicole, you are a woman after our own heart.

Step away from the warm brownie sundae with Reese’s on top and no one gets hurt.

Chocolate hazelnut Long John = breakfast of champions.

A photo posted by Robert (@rbrtsusi) on

Pure torture. If you, too, want to make chocolate covered strawberries to make your dog jealous, here’s our go-to recipe.

Alright, lovers. Feel a bit more prepared after this serious dessert inspiration? Whip up any of these diddies for your significant other (or yourself) and then thank us for a rockin’ Valentines. You know we have you covered.