If you're a food TV show fanatic like myself, you know Gordon Ramsay. He has become famous for his multiple television shows, like Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, and MasterChef, but he's even more famous for his brutally honest slew of insults. Usually he's yelling at the contestants on his shows, but he has now moved on to Twitter, and it's hilarious.
Twitter users will tweet pictures of their food and hope that Gordon Ramsay is kind enough to acknowledge their effort, but he usually doesn't. Here's the round up of some of his best insults via Twitter.
1. When he had the heart to say how truly ugly this cake is.
I mean... he's not wrong.
2. When he told it like it is, even on Valentines Day.
Meat lovers unite.
3. When he tried to give medical advice.
Not really his place but... he's not wrong.
4. When he brought back his best insult of all time.
5. When numbers couldn't describe how he felt about this meal.
Might just be me, but that definitely doesn't look as gross as a dissected pig.
6. When he was just at a loss for words.
I'm gonna have to agree with him on this one.
7. When he gave some solid advice.
I would, if I were you.
8. When he just couldn't say it any other way.
9. When these empanadas made him so sad he couldn't even think of a witty insult.
I didn't even know those were empanadas, TBH.
10. When he decided to give medical advice yet again.
This is just painful.
11. When in true Gordon Ramsay fashion, he was just brutally honest.
Well there you have it, folks. Truly an inspiration, in my opinion. Gordon Ramsay is brutally honest, always, even over social media. Now, I'm about to go watch some Kitchen Nightmares reruns so I can hear some of his insults live.