From salted caramel to chipotle mayo, sauce has an important role in our food lives and you best not forget it. Here are some #SpoonFeed photos to remind you how that sexy drizzle can really make or break your dish.

A photo posted by Amy Tischler (@amytisch) on Jul 20, 2015 at 7:27am PDT

Maple syrup: nectar of the gods. If you’re looking for something creative to make with this sweet ingredient, hit up these cupcakes.

Aqueducts are revolutionary and shit, but Italians also created pesto, so yeah. Because we want you to be baller, too, here’s how to make pesto.

A photo posted by Erika (@foodandfrenchies) on Jul 24, 2015 at 5:19pm PDT

@foodandfrenchies up in da house with this 100% homemade spicy tuna and tempura shrimp sushi roll.

A photo posted by Khalil B (@ibitefood) on Jul 22, 2015 at 10:32am PDT

That silky ginger sauce looks pretty sensual. If you wanna make this, you’re gonna have to start with the basics – here’s how to peel and grate fresh ginger.

We’d like to give this smoked brisket bowl a home in our stomachs. For real though, what’s your beef?

A photo posted by lala’s eats (@lalas_eats) on Jul 24, 2015 at 5:43pm PDT

For all you peeps that hate on vegans, our girl @lalas_eats just rocked a cashew-based lime cream, so y’all can suck it.

A photo posted by New York Fork (@new.york.fork) on Jul 23, 2015 at 8:54am PDT

No clue what it is, but that sauce looks hella good. If you think this pic is cray, you should try these absurd pancakes on for size.

A photo posted by NOBREAD (@nobread) on Jul 21, 2015 at 11:25am PDT

Can we just reflect on the fact that taquitos are a real thing – not just something you pop in the microwave when you’ve got the drunchies?

A photo posted by NY Foodie (@ny_foodie) on Jul 23, 2015 at 12:12pm PDT

Sriracha aioli is bae. Yo, here’s how to make it.

A photo posted by RACHEL | NYC (@rcorrera) on Jul 22, 2015 at 3:09pm PDT

If you melt Nutella, you can pour it over everything. Do it.

Fries without cheese sauce are really just naked and cold.

Basically what we’re saying is that the next time you’re eating naked fries, you should probably re-evaluate things. Because we love you and care about what you’re eating, hit up our Insta for some mad food inspo.