June is officially Pride month, a time for eating rainbow foods, and celebrating equality for all. In light of the events that occurred in Orlando, it’s important to remember that the LGBT community still has allies supporting them. Here are 11 of the most LGBT-friendly companies to support this month.

1. Starbucks

LGBT-friendly companies

Photo courtesy of oneartsymama.com

Starbucks has always been a long term supporter of the LGBT community, and has recently joined in the conversation asking North Carolina to repeal its anti-LGBT law. Can we have a cold brew with a side of equality please?

2. Absolut

LGBT-friendly companies

Photo courtesy of absolut.com

Absolut Vodka has been a partner with the LGBT community since the 80s, and continues to show their support by sponsoring LGBT events and creating limited edition pride bottles.

3. General Mills

LGBT-friendly companies

Photo courtesy of General Mills on Facebook

General Mills has been a part of several pride campaigns, including their #LuckytoBe campaign in 2013, and was recently named one of the top places to work for LGBT equality. So eat a bowl of cereal this month, or turn your favorite cereal into epic pancakes.

4. Budweiser

LGBT-friendly companies

Photo courtesy of Budweiser on Facebook

Before same-sex marriage was officially legalized last summer, Budweiser took to Facebook to share their support of the LGBT community by creating an equal sign with their cans. They recently changed their name to America, and what’s more American than freedom for all?

5. PepsiCo

LGBT-friendly companies

Photo courtesy of huffingtonpost.com

Pepsi has joined Starbucks in their disapproval of North Carolina’s anti-LGBT law, and even sponsored an event for LGBT youth. What’s more refreshing than Pepsi? Equality.

6. Ben & Jerry’s

LGBT-friendly companies

Photo courtesy of benjerry.com

After the Supreme Court’s landmark decision to recognize marriage equality, Ben & Jerry’s renamed their cookie dough ice cream to I Dough, I Dough. Speaking of equality for all, Ben & Jerry’s offers dairy-free and vegan ice cream, so everyone can enjoy a pint.

7. Jell-O

LGBT-friendly companies

Photo courtesy of @jello on Twitter

Last summer Jell-O tweeted, “J-E-L-L-O is for everyone. So is L-O-V-E” and we could not agree more. Celebrate your love for love, and you love for Jell-O with one of these unconventional jello shots.

8. Coca-Cola

LGBT-friendly companies

Photo courtesy of @CocaCola on Instagram

Coke has been a proud supporter of the LGBT community, and has run several ads with their tag, Open happiness, plastered against the pride flag. Finally something Pepsi and Coke can agree on — equality.

9. Burger King

LGBT-friendly companies

Photo courtesy of @burgerking on Twitter

Burger King launched a pride campaign two years ago where every wrapper stated, “We’re all the same on the inside.” So next time you order a Whopper over Facebook, take pride in supporting a company that promotes equality.

10. Buitoni

LGBT-friendly companies

Photo courtesy of Buitoni on Facebook

When pasta company Barilla announced they would never feature a gay couple in their advertising, Buitoni took the opportunity to support the LGBT community in an ad stating, “Pasta for all.”

11. Nabisco

Photo courtesy of Oreo’s on Facebook

After Oreo posted a picture of a rainbow cookie on their Facebook page promoting pride, the company received a ton of backlash. Despite the negative comments, Oreo has stayed strong with their commitment to supporting the LGBT community. Celebrate Pride month in the best possible way, with alcohol and Oreos.