Summer isn’t complete without roasting s’mores by a campfire. Nothing beats the gooey marshmallow and melted chocolate combination merged in the midst of a crunchy graham cracker. Upgrade your s’more game and try some of these indulgent recipes that put the average s’more to shame.

S’mores Chicken and Waffles

S'mores

Photo by Brooke Daly

The American classic, Chicken and Waffles, is taken to an all new level when combined with the decadent s’mores flavor. The waffle is infused with cocoa powder, chocolate chips, and marshmallows and topped off with chicken coated graham crackers crumbs. It doesn’t get any better than this.

Peanut Butter S’moreos

S'mores

Photo by Kelda Baljon

The only thing more delicious than Reese’s cups, Oreos, and s’mores is combining them into one decadent dessert. Oreos are topped off with peanut butter, chocolate chips, toasted marshmallows, and Reese’s cups to make these one of a kind S’moreos.

S’mores Dip

S'mores

Photo by Rachel Labarre

S’mores are taken to the next level with this s’more recipe. Melt chocolate and marshmallows in a skillet until golden brown and extra gooey and simply dip graham crackers into this melted goodness.

S’mores Latte

S'mores

Photo by Sarah Wu

Prefer your s’mores in an extra toasty latte? Then make the S’mores latte with crumbled graham crackers, marshmallows, and topped off with whipped cream.

Slutty S’more Cookies

S'mores

Photo by Rebecca Block

These cookies sure are sleazy. A s’more is merged between two pieces of cookie dough and then baked to perfection. This ooey gooey goodness is a must try this summer.

S’mores Panini

S'mores

Photo by Tarika Narain

Marshmallow fluff and pieces of milk chocolate are melted in the middle of 2 slices honey & oat bread to replicate the classic graham cracker. Put it in a panini press for about 5 minutes, and watch the fluff and chocolate ooze out of the maker. Now it’s time for you to enjoy this delicious s’morewich.

Toasted Marshmallow S’mores Milkshake

S'mores

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

Make a next level milkshake like this Toasted Marshmallow S’more Milkshake. Blend ice cream, milk, and 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs until smooth and then top it off with a real s’more, whipped cream, toasted marshmallows, and a chocolate drizzle.

S’mores Mug Cake

S'mores

Photo by Lila Thulin

Looking for a quick s’more fix? Make this mug cake in minutes with just a few easy steps. Mix marshmallows and graham cracker bits into chocolate cake and let the microwave work its magic.

Crunchy S’more Bars

S'mores

Photo by Agnes Chen

Make the average s’more extra crunchy with these s’mores bars. Mix your favorite Graham cereal with melted marshmallows and chocolate and to make this delicious snack perfect to grab on the go.

S’mores Bread

S'mores

Photo by Courtney Lewis

This gooey goodness is filled with layers of chocolatey graham crackers and topped with roasted marshmallows.

Oreo Nutella S’mores

S'mores

Photo by Alvin Zhou

The combination of a Nutella brownie with an Oreo and marshmallow topping is an immediate s’more winner. For an added bonus, preparing this dessert is as simple as just microwaving it for about 10 minutes.