Cereal is truely the perfect snack for the average college kid. It’s delicious, satisfying, cheap and easy to clean up. Here is a round-up of some of the most epic cereal dessert recipes so you can enjoy your cereal again and again. Because seriously, why limit cereal just for breakfast?

1. Strawberry Bliss: Marshmallow Ice Cream Cone

cereal

Photo by Max Bartick

Sometimes the worst part of an ice cream cone is having to eat the cone afterward. At last, with this strawberry bliss recipe, you can make eating the cone the best part. Mix and match your favorite ice cream flavors and enjoy the delicious marshmallow finish at the end.

2. Rice Krispies: Rainbow Pancakes

cereal

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

This Rice Krispies pancake recipe combines all of the best breakfast things, like cereal and pancakes, into one. These pancakes make for one rainbow treat that really crackles and pops. And no matter what, these pancakes will make your day a little more colorful.

3. Fruity Pebbles: Rice Krispies Treats

cereal

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

Instead of the boring Rice Krispies, make it a Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispies treat. With only three ingredients, this is one recipe you can make when you’re lazy and craving some sugar. And the fruity flavors and marshmallow bits complement each other in a major way.

4. Lucky Charms: Pancake Cups

cereal

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

These Lucky Charms pancake cups are one of the best dessert recipes out there. With Lucky Charms, whipped cream, and pancake mix, it is one epic dessert for one lucky person. Can you say, pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars and green clovers?!

5. Rice Krispies: Milkshake

cereal

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

This Rice Krispies milkshake recipe is out of this world, and damn right it’s better than yours. It’s a Rice Krispies milkshake topped with a Rice Krispies treat and will no doubt, be your go-to, on-the-go dessert. It’s fluffy, crunchy, marshmallow-y and the perfect, deserving treat after a long day.

6. Cap’n Crunch: Berry Pancakes

cereal

Photo by Nicole Solomon

The only thing better than a pancake is one that packs a lot of crunch. This Cap’n Crunch pancake recipe makes pancakes with powdered sugar, white chocolate chips, and heavy whipping cream. These pancakes will revamp your regular pancake recipe and give you a berry nice boost to the day or night.

7. Golden Grahams: Crunchy S’mores Bar

cereal

Photo by Agnes Chen

The Golden Graham s’mores recipe replaces the plain graham crackers with crunchy, flavorful graham cereal (best idea ever). By eliminating the hassle of doing it over the fire, you can be creative and add in butterscotch chips, white chocolate chips or peanut butter. Make a big batch because this recipe will keep you coming back for more s’mores.

8. Rice Krispies: Treats With A Twist

cereal

Photo by Amanda Shulman

This recipe takes Rice Krispies Treats to a whole new level. With marshmallows, M&M’s, Oreos (double stuffed of course), chocolate chips and cereal, this treat is one that will satisfy every sweet tooth and more. Great for a celebratory treat, midnight snack or if you just have to treat yo self.

9. Lucky Charms: Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich

cereal

Photo by Kirby Barth

Try your luck at this marshmallow Lucky Charms cookie sandwich for the ultimate cereal dessert. It combines all your favorite elements of an ice cream sandwich and so much more, It’s just in time for a St. Patty’s Day and a perfect excuse to make this magically delicious homemade treat.

10. Cinnamon Toast Crunch: Apple Pie Bites

cereal

Photo by Sherry Xiao

This Cinnamon Toast Crunch dessert is easier and tastier than an apple pie. The flavors of cinnamon, lemon, pie crust, and apples make it healthy and a very satisfying and flavorful bite.

11. Cookie Crisp: Truffles

cereal

GIF by Max Bartick

This cookie crisp recipe takes a cereal dessert to a whole different level. It easily serves 10 people, and by combining Cookie Crisp cereal, cream cheese and milk chocolate chips, it is one chocolate dessert for any and all occasions.

12. Rice Chex: Puppy Chow

cereal

Photo by Tess Wei

This puppy chow recipe is a perfect choice when you’re craving something that is salty with chocolate, peanut butter, and vanilla. You can even make this recipe sweeter by using Honey Rice Chex instead. It’s an easy dessert to make and a great snack for watching a movie or hanging out with friends.

13. Rice Krispie: Brown Butter & Sea Salt Rice Krispie Treats

cereal

Photo by Jamie Medina

This Rice Krispies recipe is a must-try for cereal lovers because it really snap, crackles and pops rainbows. It’s fun, super easy to make, and the addition of Rice Krispies cereal and sprinkles makes it unforgettably delicious.

14. Raisin Bran: Momofuku Cereal Milk Smoothie

cereal

Photo by Aja Frost

The Momofuku Milk Bar in New York is famous for its cereal milk ice cream, cookies, cakes and ice cream. However, with this DIY Momofuku cereal bar smoothie recipe, you can make one of their prized creations whenever and wherever you want.

15. Reese’s Puffs: Truffles

cereal

GIF by Max Bartick

And last but not least, this Reese’s puff truffle recipe is definitely one you need to add to your dessert round. Reese’s puff cereal makes for the sweetest in ultimate desserts. In this dessert recipe, the chocolate-y cereal is combined with cream cheese, and dark chocolate chips for the ultimate truffle. Sprinkle the top with peanut butter when you’re done and viola! it’s truely the perfect cereal dessert for when you’re tired of the boring milk combo.

Try your luck at these recipes and enjoy a cereal for dessert on me.