Okay so we all know how uncomfortable it is to show up to a party or bbq without bringing something because you do not have any time to whip foods up that is actually going to taste good. So I’ve gathered a list of quick and easy recipes you can make to make your life a little easier.

1. Cranberry, Brie and Onion Tratlets 

Summer

photo by Luna Zhang

This might be one of my favorites because who doesn’t love cheese…. and it only takes 40 mins to whip these together! While they are baking in the oven you’ll have time to get yourself dressed and ready for the cookout!

2. Cannellini Bean Dip 

Summer

Photo by Andrea Leelike

Okay so who doesn’t love a good dip. This will only take you 10 mins if your in a rush and will defiantly be a hit for the party. Let’s also talk about how it’s vegan friendly, so even the most picky eaters will love this one.

3. Puff Pastry Wrapped Baked Brie 

Summer

Photo by Alison Weissbrot

Brie is just the best cheese ever. With this recipe you can even add a little caramelized nuts to the end product to make it even better. This one is simple, delicious, and a great crowd pleaser, because who doesn’t love cheese?

4. Pepperoni Chips 

Summer

Photo by Anna Polovick

For those of you attending a party with a group of paleos, this is exactly what you’ll need. Any carnivore or Italian will be diving in to eat this yummy snack.

5. Zucchini Pizza Bites

Summer

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

So who doesn’t love pizza? These are a perfect, healthy little recipe to whip up and stick in the oven. This is probably the easiest way to get a kid to eat their vegetables, too.

6. Bacon Wrapped Peaches

Summer

Photo by Caitlyn Heter

If you could find someone at the party that won’t eat these…. then you can tell them they need to get there taste buds checked. This is a perfect recipe you can prepare at home and just stick it on the grill once you arrive.

7. Homemade Doritos 

Summer

Photo by Jenny Georgieva

This is a great snack to bring to a party, especially if there is going to be a bunch of kids! The only problem with this is that there won’t be any leftovers.

8. Stuffed Bell Peppers 

Summer

Photo by Kai Phillips -Lustick

A perfect healthy app to bring to a party where you know you’ll be balling out on junk food and desserts.

9. Chicken Parm Cups

Summer

Photo by Clare Beatty

These chicken parm bites will have you looking like your a 5 star chef and people will beg you to bring them to the next get-together. The funny thing is that they don’t even know it took you less than 30 minutes to make.

10. Crostini Pea and Avocado Spread

Summer

Photo courtesy of smittenkitchen.com

This is great if you want to bring a lot of something. You can spread this onto mini toast or bread so there will be a lot of finger licking goodness.

11. Peanut Butter Fudge 

Summer

Photo by Caitlin Shoemaker

Of course I had to add a dessert in here because people usually forget to bring them and they are the best part of the party. So, try this easy recipe to bring a crowd pleasing dessert.

That’s pretty much all you need to know if you want to be the MVP of backyard parties. So, ditch the boring veggie platters and opt for a new, fancy, and super easy substitute. These little dishes will go a long way at your next party so don’t forget to try them out.