The Hundred-Foot Journey is the ultimate foodie movie that combines, adventure, romance and most importantly food (and you can get it on Netflix). It’s also virtually impossible to get through on an empty stomach. Here are the food highlights. WARNING: the following pictures will induce hunger with probable drooling.

1. When Marguerite casually whips up this tray of assorted snacks in the middle of the night for the Kadam family and you’re just like, “BRB, buying my ticket to France.”

the hundred-foot journey

Photo: DreamWorks Pictures

2. When Hassan makes the five French sauces for Marguerite and you know that food isn’t the only thing that’s heating up (wink wink). Then she eats the sauce, but not the meat, and you’re just like, “Okay what a waste of perfectly good food.”

the hundred-foot journey

Photo: DreamWorks Pictures

3. When this fish makes a brief cameo appearance.

the hundred-foot journey

Photo: DreamWorks Pictures

4. When Hassan makes this pigeon with truffles and suddenly the idea of eating pigeons miraculously becomes appetizing. Then Madame Mallory throws it out and you feel tears welling up in your eyes because you totally would’ve eaten that.

the hundred-foot journey

Photo: DreamWorks Pictures

5. When Hassan and Madame Mallory make an omelet look like a friggin’ culinary masterpiece and you question what you’ve been doing with your life.

the hundred-foot journey

Photo: DreamWorks Pictures

6. This boeuf Bourguignon that makes you wish you could just reach inside your computer and take this plate full of glorious food Willy Wonka-style.

the hundred-foot journey

Photo: DreamWorks Pictures

7. This fish creation. You’re not exactly sure what it’s all about, but you know it’s probably delicious.

the hundred-foot journey

Photo: DreamWorks Pictures

8. When you’re really not sure what this is either, but would probably sell your soul for a bite.

the hundred-foot journey

Photo: DreamWorks Pictures

9. THIS THING TOO.

the hundred-foot journey

Photo: DreamWorks Pictures

10. And finally, when the vegetables at the market look fine, fresh, and fierce.

the hundred-foot journey

Photo: DreamWorks Pictures

Well done DreamWorks, well done.

Hungry for more?