I don't care what anyone says, Taco Bell is life. It may not be the healthiest thing there is, but it sure is damn good. If you love Taco Bell as much as I do and are looking to try something new, the Taco Bell secret menu does not disappoint. Who doesn't love a good secret menu hack?

1. The Cheesarito

Perhaps Taco Bell's most popular secret menu item is the Cheesarito. It's melted cheese, scallions, and taco sauce in a soft tortilla. This cheap snack packs a ton of flavor in a tiny package.

2. The Enchirito

Enchirito

goblinbox_(queen_of_ad_hoc_bento) on Flickr

The beloved Enchirito was inexplicably removed from Taco Bell's regular menu in 2013. But, don't worry, you can still order this fan favorite enchilada and burrito mash-up. Most employees will understand exactly what you mean, but just in case, ask for an enchilada stuffed with beans, beef, and cheese. 

3. The Hulk

guacamole, salsa, chili, vegetable, sauce, pepper, tomato, nachos
Jacky Falkenberg

All you have to do is add guac to an average bean and cheese burrito. For a party in your mouth, make sure to ask for some guacamole. We all know guac is extra, but it's worth it.

4. The Incredible Hulk

Make sure you clarify which version of the Hulk you are ordering. Just to be safe, ask for a five-layer burrito with guacamole instead of nacho cheese. Guac makes everything better.

5. Double Grilled Quesadilla 

For a little extra crunch, ask for your quesadilla to be grilled twice. You'll never have to worry about getting a soggy quesadilla again. 

6. The Superman

Definitely the most filling item on the Taco Bell secret menu, the Superman puts all other burritos to shame. Ask for a double-beef burrito loaded with sour cream, guacamole, tortilla strips, and potatoes.

7. Chili Cheese Burrito 

AKA the Chilito. Just ask for chili cheese rolled into a soft, flour tortilla or add chili cheese to any burrito. Be prepared for the delicious mess that will ensue. 

8. Doritos Shell Anything

The Doritos Locos tacos swept the nation. But you can  add these bad boys to just about anything for a little extra flavor and crunch. The options are limitless.

9. Fresco Style

For all the vegan peeps out there just ask for your order 'fresco' style. They'll take out all the cheese and sour cream and substitute it for pico de gallo. You can also try substituting the meat for black beans to add a little more protein.

10. Lava Sauce Anything

Taco Bell's infamous lava sauce was recently discontinued. But, did you know you can make your own? Mix a side of nacho cheese with 2-3 packets of fire sauce or make your own and add this spicy goodness to anything your heart desires.

From late night drunchies to a mid-afternoon snack, ask my friends and I will really use any excuse to go to Taco Bell... #noshame. But, next time I go I'm definitely going to switch things up and try one of these secret menu items.