Eating huge amounts of sugar on Valentine's Day is unavoidable. Everyone brings candy hearts into the office, your bae brings you chocolate (or your mom sends you some like mine does), and your BFF hooks you up with your favorite cupcake in honor of Galentine's Day.

For those who are trying to watch what they eat or simply can't have sugary treats for health reasons, Valentine's Day can be tough. These 10 sugar-free desserts are sweetened naturally and are still decadent enough to make for your special someone on Valentine's Day.

1. 5-Ingredient Banana Bread

cake, chocolate
Marlene Wegener

This banana bread couldn't be easier to make. It's just five ingredients thrown together in a bowl and baked. As a bonus, it's also vegan, meaning everyone can enjoy a slice of this on V-Day.

2. Dairy-Free Coffee Cake

cake, meat, bread
Alejandra Fernandez

The honey in this coffee cake gives it just the right amount of sweetness without being overpowering. If you want to take this recipe up a notch, you can mix in sugar-free chocolate chips.

3. Salted Caramel Truffles

cheesecake, brownie, chocolate, butter, peanut butter, peanut
Katherine Baker

Swap out the regular chocolate chips in this truffle recipe for a sugar-free version if needed. The dates in these truffles make them super rich, minus all the nasty refined sugars. 

4. Orange Creamsicle Chia Seed Pudding

smoothie, sweet, dairy product, yogurt, cream, milk
Katherine Baker

Nothing beats the classic flavor of an orange creamsicle, and this chia seed pudding is healthy enough to be considered breakfast. Make this for your bae to start their Valentine's Day on the right foot, or save it for dessert after the epic dinner you're planning on making.

5. Blueberry Flax Muffins

blueberry muffin, muffin, pastry, cake, goody, sweet, cookie, chocolate
Katherine Baker

Ditch the brown sugar in this recipe and stick to the maple syrup instead. If you top these blueberry muffins with some frosting, you can easily pass them off as cupcakes. 

6. Homemade Healthy Cookie Butter

bread, cream, dairy product
Katherine Baker

This homemade cookie butter tastes ridiculously good but has no refined sugar in it. It's the perfect pancake or waffle topping, and can also be transformed into cookie butter truffles. 

7. Vegan Banana Pancakes

candy, pastry, cake, chocolate, cookie, sweet
Katherine Baker

Believe it or not, three simple ingredients created the massive stack of pancakes in this photo. Drizzled with some maple syrup or topped with some of that homemade cookie butter, your Valentine's date will be glad you thought to make breakfast for dessert.

8. Bliss Bites

These Bliss Bites from A Couple Cooks are ten times better than Reese's. These taste just like the peanut butter and chocolate no-bake cookies I grew up eating, but they're sweetened solely with maple syrup. 

8. Banana Muffins with Peanut Butter Crumb Topping

pastry, cake, sweet
Katherine Baker

Ditch the added sugar in the crumb topping of this peanut butter muffin recipe, and you have yet another knockout sugar-free Valentine's Day dessert. Whoever said chocolate was the way to a person's heart clearly hadn't had peanut butter muffins before.

9. Chocolate Dessert Pizza

Chocolate Covered Katie is the queen of sugar-free, healthy desserts, and this chocolate pizza is arguably one of her finest creations. 

Whether you're baking for yourself or for a loved one on Valentine's Day, keep these sugar-free desserts on your radar. No one should be left out on this special day, so make one of these treats to make everyone happy.