Like the combination of all things great (see PB and J, chicken and waffles, chocolate and bacon, pizza and ranch for obvious examples), it has been repeatedly proven that greatness and more greatness doesn’t cancel out  it just creates something legendary.

For movies that were already great, but are striving to be legendary, here’s a list of the go-getter films for the overachievers and for the ex-friend who suggested you “skip the concession line” at the theater. People are crazy. Movies reimagined with food plot lines aren’t.

1. Mean Grills

Movies

Original photo courtesy of healthygirlslove.com / Photoshop by Becca Soverinsky

Watch your back cuz these grills are cookin’ up all the drama. From chicken chops to medium rare steaks, there’s about to be more backstabbing than skewer season.

2. 27 Dressings

Movies

Photo courtesy impawards.com / Photoshop by Becca Soverinsky

A story about how Ranch, Thousand Island, Greek, Russian, Honey Mustard, Raspberry Vinaigrette, and Balsamic are only ever toppings, but they’re never actually the main dish, and it sucks. Then James Marsden shows up and suddenly the dressings realize no one will ever ask for them to be “on the side” again. Let us drown your leaves, or let us go.

3. How to Lose a Fry in 10 Days

Movies

Photo courtesy of imdb.com / Photoshop by Becca Soverinsky

When a girl is determined to diet, she does everything in her power to make sure these crispy potatoes stay the effff out of her life — also Matthew McConaughy weirdly resembles a french fry (like, IRL, not just with fries photoshopped onto his face).

4. Legally Blonde Roast

Movies

When the lightest of the Starbucks’s roasts is called ‘prissy’ by the Sumatra, she decides to prove her worth by making sure no customer’s name is ever spelled wrong again.

5. The Last Egg Foo Yong

Movies

Photo courtesy of wikimedia.org / Photoshop by Becca Soverinsky

A story about family, first loves, second chances, and the moments in life that lead you to the mall food court where you discover Chinese omelette dishes.

6. Crazy, Stupid, Dove (Chocolate)

Movies

Photo courtesy of wikipedia.org / Photoshop by Becca Soverinsky

A husband’s journey to rediscover his manhood with the guidance of inspirational Dove chocolate wrappers.

7. He’s Just Not That Into Beef Stew

Movies

A story about how literally no one likes beef stew and how no one is into it. Also there are a looooooot of celeb appearances and Scarlett Johansson force feeds someone the stew.

8. The Devil Eats Enchiladas

Movies

Photo courtesy of trinemalde.files.wordpress.com / Photoshop by Becca Soverinsky

When a fashion designer gets hungry for mexican, things get kuh-raayyzeeeee. Also Meryl Streep literally downs 18 enchiladas in 110 minutes, and it is both fascinating and equally as moving as any of her Oscar-winning roles.

10. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Scone

Movies

The first of 23 movies about an orphaned boy who is rescued from his evil aunt and uncle to learn the wizardry that is creating the perfect coffee shop pastry.