Not a day goes by where something isn’t being celebrated – let alone a national food holiday. Yes, you probably hear about them on the radio, see Instagram hashtags or Facebook posts, but here are some national food holidays you may not know existed. Find your favorite national food holiday, mark your calendars, and get celebrating.

National Whipped Cream Day: January 5

Get Redi-wip cans stocked up in your fridge, or make your own homemade whip. Top it on a bowl of fruit, or just eat it plain. Check out this unbelievable recipe on how to make whipped cream in just six seconds.

National Frozen Food Day: March 6

America is the homeland to frozen food. Some nights all we want is to throw on a pair of sweat pants, lay on the couch, and eat a “tv dinner.” Maybe you’re in the mood for a DiGiorno cheese stuffed crust pizza, or invite the neighbors over to have Stouffer’s “Party-Sized Cheese Enchiladas.” Frozen food can be as extravagant and fun as you make it.

National Chip & Dip Day: March 23

Some people live for the basic chips & salsa, but maybe use this holiday to jazz up your typical dips. Make your own fresh guac, or test your taste buds with jalapeño humus. Experiment with tortilla chips, pita chips, or unusual Lay’s chips flavors that might make you question your decision.

National Bagelfest Day: July 26

Bagels are the staple to most American’s daily diets. It’s the craze to stuff your bagel with the most outrageous toppings – from fried eggs and avocado, to cream cheese and lox, and for your sweet tooth, Nutella and fluff will definitely do the trick. Which bagel deli will you hit up on this amazing day?

National Filet Mignon Day: August 13

Nothing is better than having steak dinner, but let’s make things a little fancier and serve filet mignon. Grab some at your local grocery store and grill it to your choosing. Maybe you like your steak well-done, or rare, making it risky yet very tender. You can even use this day as an excuse to hit up a nice steakhouse with the fam.

National Whiskey Sour Day: August 25

You may be out with friends and hear them ordering a ‘whiskey sour,’ but what is really in it? It’s a cocktail containing your preference of whiskey, mixed with sugar and lemon or lime juice. It’s shaken with ice and then strained into ice-filled old-fashioned glass to be serve “on the rocks,” …but not too many rocks. This day is meant for cocktail sippin’ all day long.

Not sure what type of whiskey to choose? Here’s everything you need to know about whiskey.

National Toasted Marshmallow Day: August 30

Toasted marshmallow day comes at the right time of year. Gathering around a bonfire with friends and toastin’ some marshmallows on a stick seems fitting. Many try to perfect the golden-brown marshmallow; others let theirs catch a flame and become charred. Are you sick of the common graham cracker and milk chocolate s’mores? Change it up with these ideas to add a little spice to your s’mores life.

National Grits for Breakfast Day: September 2

For most of us, breakfast is the favorite meal of day, but if you don’t live in the South, have you ever tried grits? The answer is probably not. Grits are a common breakfast item that are made from corn. Most popularly served with some cheese or even “shrimp and grits,” but you may need to take a trip down south to have the ultimate experience.

National Greasy Food Day: October 25

Although this may not be the healthiest day to celebrate, everyone loves to chow down on their favorite greasy foods. Use this day to step away from your daily diet and enjoy fried chicken, french fries, pizza, nachos, or all of the above. Join some friends and hit up one of America’s best spots to get fried chicken.

National Champagne Day: December 31

Champagne is a very special, yet celebratory drink. This day is the appropriate time to celebrate the new year that is to come, following ‘National Hangover Day’ on January 1st. Pop open your bottle of bubbly and let loose, things might get a little crazy.

You may not even have known these national food days existed, but for foodies out there, these are some of the best days of the year. Whether it be coming up with fancy ideas for chips & dip, or going out to a five-star steakhouse for “National Filet Mignon Day,” live it up and celebrate right.