Rest in peace, Michele Ferrero—we have so much to thank him for, including the beautiful creation that is Nutella. It is truly the most delectable chocolate hazelnut spread that exists.

Whether paired only with a spoon (#guilty), or spread over some toast with sliced bananas, Nutella has proven it can be enjoyed in its perfect simplicity.

Even though it’s a god of a spread on its own, Nutella can also be seamlessly incorporated into a variety of other dishes. Check out these 10 must-try Nutella recipes to celebrate the work of Michele Ferrero.

1. Two Ingredient Nutella and Berries Crêpe

nutella

Photo by Jennifer Cao

Pretend you’re French for a sec and pair Nutella with its best friend: the crêpe. This recipe won’t do ya wrong.

2. Hot Chocolate Pancake Stacks With Charred Marshmallows

nutella

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

Let’s gather ’round the campfire and sing our campfire song. We bet Spongebob wishes he had this recipe when he was singin’.

3. Nutella Strawberry Cinnamon-Swirl Panini

nutella

Photo by Tarika Narain

Cinnamon? Check. Strawberries? Check. Nutella? Duh. This panini’s got all the makings for a delish, toasty lunch inside your dorm on a cold day.

4. French Toast With a Twist

nutella

Photo by Kassie McIntyre

Twist your French toast into this breakfast creation you need to have, like, now.

5. 6.5 Layer Bars

nutella

Photo by Daisy Dolan

Traditional layered dip is alright (cheese, guac, salsa, etc.), but our sweet tooth is lovin’ this dessert spin on the tailgate classic.

6. Ferrero Rocher Cupcakes With a Nutella Buttercream Coat

nutella

Photo by Jessica Fedin

Now this recipe is the ultimate hats off to Michele Ferrero. With Nutella buttercream frosting and a Ferrero Rocher candy in the middle, this isn’t for the hazelnut faint of heart.

7. Chocolate Luver’s Puppy Chow

nutella

Photo by Katie Walsh

Bark at anyone tryna steal your puppy chow. This recipe makes for a simple and addictive snack.

8. Nutella-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

nutella

Photo by Mei Lan Fogarty

Save the salt for the cookies. Blend together your fave sweet spread with a contrasting savory kick with these Nutella-stuffed chocolate chip cookies.

9. Nutella Hot Chocolate

nutella

Photo by Parsa Lotfi

Instead of putting a spoonful of Nutella in your mouth, put it in this hot chocolate.

10. Nutella Banana Snack Burrito

nutella

Photo by Emily Hu

Forget Chipotle. Build the Nutella burrito of your dreams.