In case you haven’t heard yet, a play and a two-part book that sequels the Harry Potter series will be released this summer. The play, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, will debut in London on July 30. At 12:01 am on July 31 (the day that just so happens to be Harry’s birthday), the script will be released as a two-part book.

Fans are going to be lined up out the door to get their hands on the new book, and they’re bound to get a little hungry while they wait. We’ve come up with a grand list of the best Harry Potter-inspired snacks to bring with you to the magical release party.

1. Butterbeer Cupcakes

Harry Potter

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

Oh yes, you can turn one of Harry Potter’s favorite drinks into delectable butterbeer cupcakes. They’ll come in handy at the release party.

2. Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans

Harry Potter

Photo courtesy of @darya_ost_ on Instagram

Try and get your hands on some real life Bertie Bott’s jellybeans. Just hope you get chocolate or marmalade instead of dog food and booger flavors.

3. Chocolate Dipped Cookie Dough Bites

Harry Potter

Photo by Daniela Childers

If you can’t find any chocolate frogs to munch on, try making these chocolate dipped cookie dough bites instead. They may not come with collectible wizarding cards, but they’ll do the trick to keep you full in line.

4. Pumpkin Spice Donuts

Harry Potter

Photo by Caitlin Shoemaker

Substitute these easy pumpkin spice donuts for pumpkin pasties, the Hogwarts Express delicacy. You can make them in the microwave in just five minutes when you’re on your way out the door.

5. Butterbeer

Harry Potter

Photo by Darcy Graham

You’re bound to get thirsty too. Make this butterbeer in just 3 minutes and take it in a mug to go with you. All of the other muggles will be super jealous.

6. Baked Brie and Jam Puffs

Harry Potter

Photo by Hui Lin

Instead of making canary creams, make these bite-size baked brie and jam filled puff pastries. They’re really easy to make and you can share them will other people in line if you’re in a generous mood.

7. Salted Toffee Brittle

Harry Potter

Photo by Krista Stucchio

If you can’t get any sticky toffee pudding from the Leaky Cauldron, make this salted toffee brittle instead. This treat makes for the perfect on-the-go snack.

8. Cake-Custard Pie

Harry Potter

Photo by Crystal Shi

Make this hybrid cake-custard pie for the release party, as it’s the closest thing you’ll get to the Weasley’s custard pie.

9. No-Bake Chocolate Cookies

Harry Potter

Photo by Eva Reynolds

These no-bake chocolate cookies are gluten-free and are full of protein to give you the energy you’ll need to thrive at the release party.

10. Roast Beef Sandwich with Pesto

Harry Potter

Photo by Alex Tom

Bring this roast beef pesto sandwich along with you to the book release party and pretend it’s one of Mrs. Weasley’s corned beef sandwiches.