Prepare yourself for some mouthwatering photos and newfound dessert cravings. If you have a serious sweet tooth like me, are in constant need of some baking inspiration, or simply need a way to satisfy your cravings without actually indulging, these 10 Instagram accounts are a must follow for you and your sweet tooth. 

1. @letmeeatcake

Natassia Johnson provides a unique mix of delicious sweets, including her love for donuts. Her pictures are as mouthwatering as they are beautiful, like these unicorn macarons with rosé gummy bears. 

2. @desserted_in_paris 

With nearly 100,000 followers, this visually pleasing Instagram account explores the best desserts found throughout Europe. Perhaps the most fun, chef-pâtissier Tal Spiegel's shoes almost always match his beautiful pastries, providing a nice mix of fashion and desserts. 

3. @stylesweetca

If cake is your weakness, then author Tessa Huff's Instagram is the perfect account for you. Her decadent layer cakes are almost too beautiful to eat... almost. For any occasion, Tessa's account will provide you with some much needed inspiration to get you cooking. 

4. sarah_fel

There's nothing better than the timeless combination of chocolate and fresh fruit. Sarah Brunella's account is perfect for those of you who enjoy decadence with a side of health, making that second helping totally justifiable. 

5. @jojoromancer

For all you pie lovers out there, Jo Harrington's account has the most delish and creative posts, creating intricate designs on one of America's favorite desserts. She aims to make three pies a week, often including humorous phrases or words on the top like this "Who Wants a Bite..." pie. 

6. @chocolatecoveredkatie

As a chocolate fanatic, this is one of my favorite dessert accounts. With over 200,000 followers, Katie's recipes prove that healthy treats don't have to sacrifice taste. Her photos are drool worthy, like this chocolate dessert pizza with strawberry hearts.  

7. @jenisicecreams

For anyone who loves ice cream, Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams account will make your stomach growl. This national chain creates clever twists on classic flavors and constantly invents out-of-this world unique combinations. Fan favorites include riesling poached pear, salted peanut butter, sweet potato eclair, and brown butter almond brittle.

8. @iambaker

Amanda Rettke's mouth watering pictures will change your perspective on dessert forever. Perhaps the most amusing account, her sense of humor is apparent in every caption. This tantalizing "chocolate skinny cake" made an appearance on Food Network in 2015, becoming as the most popular post of the year.

9. @milkjarcookies  

If you love freshly baked chocolate chip cookies with a glass of cold milk, this account is perfect for you. Located in LA, this boutique bake shop is known to whip up some of the tastiest homemade cookies and ice cream for its customers, along with posting incredibly delicious pics to torture those of us living far away. 

10 @foooodieee

PSA: this is basically dessert porn. With over 400,000 followers, Tessa Gluck posts a sweet variety of desserts, with the occasionally interspersed pizza for good measure. She often features followers' pictures, so don't hesitate to send her your own photos if you want your desserts to be shown.  

Whether you have a sweet tooth, are a serious baker, or just want to stare at mouth-watering dessert pictures until you work up the courage to treat yourself, these 10 Instagram accounts are a must follow.