It’s the beginning of a long week. You just can’t. Maybe you just can’t even. Here are some food GIFS that might help you see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know that the pile of work and the schedule of meetings might not seem doable right now, but these delicious moving pictures should help get you going. And just a fair warning, it will be hard not to drool while reading through these in any boring morning lecture class.
1. Latté art in motion is the best way to be virtually caffeinated on any morning.
2. I’ve never actually tried panna cotta but this gif definitely makes me want to.
3. CHOCOLATE LAVA-Y GOODNESS. Need I say more?
4. I know you (even the foodies out there) want to run to Paws and Go and grab some Easy Mac right now. Go do it, I won’t judge.
5. That icing looks so perfectly fluffy and delicious, I would literally eat it straight from the dispenser.
6. Do you see how that pasta spirals perfectly into the bowl? It’s a literal work of art. If only my own ability to maneuver spaghetti and marinara was half as graceful.
7. Fried cheese is literally God’s gift to earth, as proven by this melty, gooey goodness. Mozzarella sticks from Bear’s Den don’t always have to be just a 2am snack…
8. Look at how that chocolate literally drips off that beautifully red strawberry. Honestly though, I’d probably just go for the bowl of chocolate.
9. Because would this list really be reliable without one good pizza gif on it?