I scream, you scream, we all scream for… ice cream in the summer. But it can get expensive if you’re running to buy an ice cream cone every time you need to cool down in the summer heat. So you should save some money and make your own ice cream right at home. You don’t even need an ice cream maker to concoct these delicious ice creams.

1. Salted Caramel Ice Cream

homemade Ice creams

Photo by Grace Bodkin

This salted caramel ice cream will seriously rival store-bought ice creams but will be so much healthier. Plus, it only takes 15 minutes to prepare.

2. Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream

homemade Ice creams

Photo by Natalie Beam

This ice cream takes five minutes to prepare, has only four ingredients, and is vegan. What else could you need?

3. Classic Vanilla Ice Cream

homemade Ice creams

Photo by Leigh Needham

All you need to make this classic is three simple ingredients and a freezer, so get to mixin’.

4. Banana Ice Cream

homemade Ice creams

Photo by Katie Walsh

This ice cream has one ingredient – banana. Yep, that’s right, only one banana. You can even use your super ripe banana that’s pretty much brown.

5. Mango Ice Cream

homemade Ice creams

Photo by Amelia Weller

This super easy ice cream with only four ingredients is the perfect light and fruity dessert for summertime.

6. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

homemade Ice creams

Photo by Amanda Chong

This classic flavor will be super delicious and you only have to wait an hour for it to freeze.

7. Hawaiian Soda Ice Cream

homemade Ice creams

Photo by Alex Kaneshiro

Try this island-style ice cream called Guri Guri, made from fruity soda.

8. Chocolate Ice Cream

homemade Ice creams

Photo by Lucy Jones

This ice cream will have you feelin’ good cause it’s dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and even has health benefits from the bananas in it.

9. Peanut Butter and Honey Ice Cream

homemade Ice creams

Photo by Natalie Beam

This one’s vegan too and is ridiculously simple with only three ingredients.

10. Peanut Butter Oreo Fudge Swirl Ice Cream

homemade Ice creams

Photo by Vedika Luthra

This peanut butter chocolate-y ice cream is just heaven in a bite and will make you forget about buying ice cream from the store ever again.