March is one of those months that’s just kind of eh. It doesn’t have many holidays, the calendar says it’s Spring but the weather clearly hasn’t gotten the memo and Spring Break is just a total tease for summertime. But what March lacked in excitement, it definitely gained in high quality food porn.

This month’s #SpoonFeed pics were on a level we had seriously never seen before. As you’ll see below, these pics redefined what we previously knew to be food porn and we loved every minute of it.

Potentially the most beautiful smoothie bowls we’ve ever seen. If you’re looking to create a smoothie bowl of your own, here’s how.

A photo posted by Alvin Zhou (@alvinzhoupwns) on

Shake Shack, you might have to hire @alvinzhoupwns to do your promo work because this picture is just the epitome of perfection.

A photo posted by Brenna Ferney (@brennabun) on

The only way to accurately display our love of Nutella. Since we know you love Nutella as much as we do, here’s ten recipes you gotta try.

Madam, you are looking very fine. Since you absolutely need this in your life, here’s our go-to Croque Monsieur recipe.

A photo posted by @eatthecapitol on

If there’s one thing for certain it’s that the DC food truck scene would not be the same without Swizzler, our favorite gourmet hot dog bros.

Damn, that is a respectable meat to bread ratio. In case you didn’t know, sandwiches are the new food to stack. Move over, pancakes.

A photo posted by Grubshots ™ (@grubshotsnyc) on

If you haven’t been to NYC’s newest food hall, City Kitchen, go even if it’s just to get this Dough donut.

A photo posted by Khalil B (@ibitefood) on

Holy cow, look at that perfect grilled cheese.

The bagelwich to end all bagelwiches: pastrami bacon, soft baked egg, and strings of Gruyere on a rye everything bagel. Black Seed Bagels is God.

One of the more genius dining hall hacks we’ve seen lately: peanut butter donut sandwich with chocolate chips and sprinkles.

A photo posted by Laura López (@lauraponts) on

Because who doesn’t eat their asparagus wrapped in bacon? Since we know you can never have enough bacon, here’s five ways to incorporate it in every meal.

A photo posted by Nat (@natthefoodbrat) on

Pancakes so fine they almost make you forget there’s snow in the background and it’s March. Fun fact: did you know you can make pancakes in your rice cooker? Seriously a must-try.

A photo posted by Louis Yammine (@louiemadeit) on

@louiemadeit, please teach us your Jedi burger ways.

We seriously cannot get enough of @rcorrera and her incredible skills in the baking department are just one reason why.

A photo posted by Aaron Tucker (@tuckaaro) on

If you’re ever wondering what a perfectly balanced breakfast is it’s this: waffles with rhubarb jam, eggs over easy with bacon, and a healthy dose of fruit.

A photo posted by wendy kou (@wendykou) on

Only @wendykou is baller enough to make homemade uni pizza with brown butter clam sauce, Buffalo mozzarella, a fresh egg and fresh basil. Wendy, can you give us, like, 5% of your class?

The next big thing in food porn: bagel kaleidoscope.

If your heart isn’t beating a mile a minute after this roundup, there’s something questionable going on. Special thanks to all these winners and follow us on Instagram to keep tagging us in your sinful pics!

Because it’s literally impossible to consume too much food porn: