If you love food and you love video production, you’ve come to the right place. We’re looking for multimedia-savvy video interns that want to build a name for themselves, get some serious hands-on experience, and pave the way for the future of food media. All from home this summer.
Here’s how it works: Each month from June – August, remote video interns are responsible for making 2-4 awesome videos for Spoon that go on our National website. You will be working remotely with SpoonHQ (learn more about us here) throughout the whole process — from coming up with ideas, to filming, editing and finally publishing your videos on our national page (and if you’re lucky, Buzzfeed, Yahoo! Food, USA Today College, Huffington post and many more). We’ll have weekly office hours to give feedback and refine your videos so they are looking top-notch. And by the end of the program you’ll see a HUGE improvement in your videos and your portfolio will be stellar.
- Film and edit a minimum of 2 videos every month.
- Storyboard, plan and shoot recipe and hack videos.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Attend weekly (virtual) office hours and make deadlines.
We’re looking for candidates with:
- Access to a camera and video editing software.
- Experience with shooting, editing and uploading video.
- Eagerness to learn, ambition, creativity and reliability.
- Film, multimedia, broadcast, video, etc. majors
- A love for food!
The summer internship runs from June 6 – August 26, 2016.
Apply by filling out the application below and sending an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com!