If you love food and you love making videos, you’ve come to the right place. We’re looking for a multimedia-savvy video intern here in NYC that wants to make awesome food-inspired videos and get some serious hands-on experience.
We’re looking for an intern to work a total of 10 hours/week at our glorious office shooting and editing awesome videos for our site. You will be working directly with SpoonHQ team members planning, shooting, and editing as well as brainstorming future shows.
Videos you make will be shared with our massive audience (over 1.5 million Facebook fans!) and our partners (Buzzfeed, Yahoo! Food, USA Today College, Huffington Post and many more). We’ll also have weekly meetings to give feedback and refine your videos so they are top-notch. And by the end of the program you will learn A TON and make some impressive videos for your reel.
- 10 hours/week at our office in Midtown (36th St & 5th Ave)
- Storyboard, shoot, and edit videos
- Brainstorm new ideas for awesome content
We’re looking for candidates with:
- Experience with shooting and editing video
- Access to / expertise in Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro (7 or X)
- Eagerness to learn, ambition, creativity and reliability.
- Film, multimedia, broadcast, video, etc. majors
- A love for food!
The fall internship runs from ASAP – December 16, 2016.
Apply by filling out the application below and sending an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!