Spoon University is building a new kind of media company, for millennials, by millennials, that’s powered by a network of talented contributors across the world. Spoon provides a platform for young people to express themselves in the food, health and wellness categories and arms them with the training and tools they need to be most successful.
The Account Manager will support Spoon University team on growing advertising revenue and executing key events and projects. The candidate will support the team through planning, implementation, and execution of programs and will communicate directly with clients to help support all aspects of the post-sales process. This role requires excellent communication skills and comfort with interfacing with internal and client teams.
- Assist the DOS and internal teams to develop a list of deliverables, schedules and success metrics to ensure campaign goals are met.
- Serve as the primary Point Person in client communication on pending and live campaigns, including kickoff calls, custom unit approvals, and periodic campaign optimizations.
- Communicate and follow up with client and internal departments regarding live campaigns to address any concerns.
- Assist production team in client communications on timelines, approvals, and deliverables and maintain internal process.
- Communicate with internal teams to uncover, create, and establish process for both pre-sale and post-sale workflow
- Work with analytics to centralize and document data that is relevant to sales products. (Social numbers, site metrics, performance benchmarks)
- Identify sellable opportunities for sales teams and prioritize roadmap based on potential margins, sell ability, historic performance, and benchmark metrics
- Develop/establish packages/sponsorships with internal teams
- Analyze existing opportunities and recap performance/insights
- Minimum 2 years of advertising support experience
- Extremely organized
- Impeccable communication skills (including writing!)
- Strong understanding of digital advertising processes including DFP
- Strong understanding current digital marketplace trends
- Self-starter and team-oriented
You’ll be working with a team of 20 at SpoonHQ in Manhattan, and we’re looking to fill the position immediately. If you think you’re the best person for the job, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why. We’ll get back to you if we think it’s a good fit.