Late night food runs in college would not be the same without Taco Bell. The staple for Mexican fast food is usually the perfect spot to go when you’re too broke to go to Chipotle. If you’re tired of your usual routine, we’ve got a list of menu hacks made for our favorite cheap burrito.

Chili Cheese Burrito

Taco Bell

Photo courtesy of @foodphuckery on Instagram

Remember these from the 90s? Beef, chili, and melty cheese all wrapped up in a soft tortilla.

How to order: A bean (or beef) burrito and add chili & cheese.

Cheesarito

Taco Bell

Photo by Kaylee McIntosh

This easy, cheesy snack is a soft tortilla stuffed with cheese, onions, and red sauce.

How to order: Tell the employee this recipe – this is much easier to order inside rather than the drive-thru.

Lava Sauce

Taco Bell

Photo courtesy of @heiferwifcheese on Instagram

The much loved spicy alternative to TBell’s ordinary nacho cheese sauce.

How to order: Ask for it with anything you order.

Verde Sauce

Taco Bell

Photo courtesy of @abby_lois_lane on Instagram

Those sassy little packets don’t just come in red, orange, or yellow.

How to order: Ask if they have verde packets when you order. Not every location has them, but it’s so worth it to ask.

The Hulk

Taco Bell

Photo by Kaylee McIntosh

If you’re a fan of guac, you’re in luck because you can add it to every burrito you order. Tell yourself it’s healthier than adding their nacho cheese.

How to order: Ask for guac in your bean or beef burrito.

The Incredible Hulk

Taco Bell

Photo by Kaylee McIntosh

The intense version of The Hulk, for those who don’t just like guac and big burritos – they love them.

How to order: Order a Beefy 5-Layer burrito with guac instead of nacho cheese. You can also make it ‘fresco’ and add sour cream and salsa if that’s your thing.

The Superman

Taco Bell

Photo by Kaylee McIntosh

A burrito stuffed with potatoes, guac, crispy red tortilla strips, and sour cream. Unless you’re extra hungry, I wouldn’t even try ordering this one.

How to order: Order a Cheesy Potato burrito with red tortilla strips, guac, and sour cream.