Yes, of course you can buy pre-made Alfredo sauce at your local Whole Foods, Jewel-Osco, Dominick’s, etc. But let’s be honest, no Alfredo sauce will taste as good as a homemade version. Besides, readymade Alfredo sauce? That’s for amateurs. Follow these simple steps and you’ll have created an Alfredo sauce so flavorful that you won’t be able to resist making it all the time.
Thank you to Ilan Senerman for featuring in this video.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2-3 people
Block of Parmesan cheese
Block of Pecorino Romano Cheese
Heavy whipping cream
1. Grate 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
2. Grate 1/4 cup Pecorino Romano cheese.
3. Add butter to pan over medium heat.
4. Add heavy whipping cream once butter has melted.
5. Add black pepper, to taste.
6. Add both cheeses (total 1/2 cup) to the pan.
7. Mix contents in pan.
8. Add any cooked pasta to pan.
9. Mix pasta with sauce.
10. Add more black pepper if desired.