Everyone tells you breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and while we all desperately wish we could start our days off with a gourmet omelette each morning, that doesn’t always happen when we’re late to class. Who has time to cut all those vegetables before their 8:30 am exam?

CleverFoodies, a company founded in 2014, has come up with a solution for our problem. They’ve created all natural mix-ins for all of our eggy breakfast needs, whether we’re feeling an omelette, frittata, or scrambled eggs.

CleverFoodies

Photo by Gaby Maniscalco

The mix-ins, called Scramble, currently come in three delicious flavors: Mediterranean, Rancheros, and Leafy Greens. They’re extremely flavorful, and as soon as you take your first bite, you’ll be able to tell that CleverFoodies uses nothing but the freshest ingredients.

Scrambles are also low in calories, high in nutrients, and are a super easy way to pack extra servings of vegetables into your diet. On top of that, they’re gluten and GMO-free.

CleverFoodies

Photo courtesy of @cleverfoodies on Instagram

Each container of Scramble is printed with a recipe on it, which makes it extremely easy for anyone to be a gourmet chef.

And, besides being a quick and effortless addition to your morning routine, there are dozens of other recipes online that use Scramble as a main ingredient, because something this good shouldn’t just be limited to breakfast. Try it on pizza, or make a Greek yogurt dip.

CleverFoodies

Basically, whether you’re a devout foodie, a fitspiration expert, or a college kid looking for a quick meal that won’t leave you hungry in 30 minutes, CleverFoodies’ Scramble has you covered. Next time you’re in the grocery store, do yourself a favor and pick some up; it’s located in the dairy aisle right next to the eggs. You’re welcome.