Chocolate milk is by far my all-time favorite drink. Nutella is my favorite spread. So what could be better than a tall glass of Nutella chocolate milk? While Nutella hot chocolate is an amazing drink on its own, it's not what I want on a hot day. This drink is also perfect for when you want something sweet, but you don't want a frappuccino. 

After doing some research, I decided to invent my own way to make Nutella chocolate milk by using a blender. While I'm sure that there are other ways, I found this the easiest and quickest way to make this creamy and nutty drink.

Nutella Chocolate Milk

• Prep Time:1 min

• 1 cup milk
  • 1 spoonful Nutella
beer, coffee, tea
Kara Schiaparelli

Measure out the milk and pour it into the blender.

coffee, tea, milk
    Kara Schiaparelli

Add a heaping spoonful of Nutella to the blender. I found this the perfect amount, but if you want your drink to be double the Nutella then add more!

chocolate
    Kara Schiaparelli

Use the pulse mode to mix the Nutella and milk until they are blended together.

milk, coffee, tea
    Kara Schiaparelli

Pour your new favorite drink into a glass and enjoy this chocolate hazelnut perfection.

milk, coffee, chocolate, cream, cappuccino, espresso
    Kara Schiaparelli

#SpoonTip: Add some Baileys or Kahlua to make this into a delectable adult dessert drink.

The great thing about Nutella is that it's one of those magical ingredients that can be used for so much. This is what has made it turn from a niche import product into a staple found in most American kitchens.

My favorite uses for Nutella are mostly for baking. I absolutely love making cookies, browniesbanana bread, and crêpes. But I think next time I'm going to go outside the box and make a Nutella dessert pizza, Nutella crème brûlée, or maybe even a Smoky Nutella Chili con Carne. There is no end to the Nutella possibilities.