When I was six years old, my dad took me to a bakery. Since Easter was around the corner, the bakery had these cake pops decorated like bunnies that my little six-year-old self could not live without. I begged my dad to buy me one until he caved in, giving me the chance to happily play with the cute pop before munching on it.

These super easy and fun cake pops bring back my warm, childhood memories. Recreating these adorable cake pops is a fun activity for people of any age, and perfect for making family memories! Feel free to get creative with your bunny master pieces and make them your own

Bunny Carrot Cake Pops

• Prep Time:1 hr 30 mins
  • Cook Time:0
  • Total Time:1 hr 30 mins

• 1 Carrot Cake
  • 3 Ounces Cream Cheese
  • 1/4 Cup Butter
  • 2 Cup Powdered Sugar
  • 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
  • 12 Ounces White Melting Chocolate
  • 24 Lollipop Sticks
  • Thin Pretzels
  • Black Icing
  • Pink Icing
cookie, chocolate, sweet, cake pop, candy, cake
Danielle Nee

Crumble a pre-made carrot cake into small pieces. You can either make your own or use a boxed cake mix.

chili, condiment, cereal
    Danielle Nee

Combine room temperature butter and cream cheese in a stand mixer. Add in vanilla, and gradually mix the powdered sugar in until there are no lumps.

chocolate, dairy product, dough, ice, cake, cream, milk
    Danielle Nee

Add the cream cheese frosting into the carrot cake pieces to create a smooth ball. Be sure not to incorporate too much icing, as it will not allow the pops to stay on the sticks. Melt a small amount of white chocolate.

beer, tea, cake
    Marisa Palace

Roll the carrot cake icing mixture into golf ball sized balls. Place the balls on a piece of parchment paper, and with melting white chocolate on the end, place the stick into the center of the pop. Place the balls in the freezer for at least an hour.

meat, sweet, cake, meatball
    Danielle Nee

Once the pops have sufficiently hardened, coat them in melted white chocolate and place two pretzels on the top in order to resemble ears. Cover the ears as well. Let them set while standing upwards in order to keep the round shape.

cream, cake, chocolate
    Danielle Nee

Decorate the bunnies using black and pink icing. You can give each one a distinct personality for a super fun and cute look. After you've finished decorating your lovely creations, dig in!

chocolate, cookie, cake
    Danielle Nee