Put down your orange juice and drink this instead! Whether you're fighting a cold or trying to avoid one, this drink will make you feel amazing. Why pick being sick if you have the choice?

Okay so, I admit this drink is not the most appetizing thing on earth, but it really does work! Tough it out for two or three days and you will save yourself the pain of being sick for 2-3 weeks.

Apple cider vinegar works by neutralizing the body which turns alkaline when sick as well as thinning mucus. Mix that with some bee pollen to boost energy and reduce stress, local honey and all of its antibacterial properties, and the magic powder that is cayenne pepper and you will be feeling better in no time! 

Colds and flus are brought on when your body is exposed to a virus and can really take off if not treated immediately. Alleviating the mucus is the first thing you should set your sights on. Not only because it's the most annoying part, but staying stuffy can actually make you more sick. All of the ingredients in this drink leave your body along with that nasty virus.

Staying hydrated is also key when you feel a cold coming on so drinking lots of water is a must! If this drink is too strong for you, diluting it with more water is better than nothing and you'll also be getting all of the benefits of more water.

All-Natural Cold Remedy

• Cook Time:0

• 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
  • 3 1/2 cups water
  • 1 teaspoon bee pollen
  • 1 teaspoon local honey
  • 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
sweet, milk, cream, dairy product, wine
Reed Erickson

Put all ingredients in a mason jar/ closable container.

condiment, salt
    Reed Erickson

Shake to combine, and enjoy!

Reed Erickson

Drink up and stay healthy my friends!