Welcome to the official Spoon University website for Vassar College! This is the place where you will find all the #deecetips, dorm hacks, and sources of information about the food of Vassar and Poughkeepsie, NY. Our team of writers, photographers, and videographers will be working every week to bring you mouthwatering content. Our marketers will also be collaborating with nearby restaurants to put on campus-wide, food-filled events throughout the year!

Spoon University

We know what you are thinking. This is pretty awesome. But the real question is, how do you become a part of the enthusiastic Vassar team? It's simple. All you have to do is go to spoonuniversity.com/apply. Once you get there, select the Vassar Chapter, and you will be directed to a quick and easy application. We will look at your application, decide you are an excellent fit for our team, and then you are in! Easy as Thanksgiving pie. 

Once you are a part of our hard-working team, you can start creating your own personal content and become connected to a world of foodies from college campuses across the United States. Pretty life changing if you ask me.

We hope to see you soon!

The Vassar College Spoon Team