Coffee in all its forms rocks. Besides tons of benefits, the taste (and caffeine) are the real reasons we have all become addicts. Hot coffee in the summer seems like a sin when there are so many awesome ways to enjoy iced coffee. Try out these hacks to turn your typical brew into a guilty pleasure.

Make It Boozy 

iced coffee

Photo courtesy of image.frompo.com

Combining coffee and booze is a genius idea for any day of the week. There are tons of different flavored liqueur’s to tickle your fancy. They’ve got everything from Hazelnut to Caramel vodkas and rums. #spoontip: Whipped Cream Vodka.

Make Your Own Cold Brew 

iced coffee

Photo courtesy of smallworldcoffee.com

There has been a lot of talk about the new cold brew at Starbucks, but cold brew is not as hard to make as you may think. Save yourself some dough and whip this up yourself for a refreshing caffeine boost.

Make Some Fancy Ice Cubes 

iced coffee

Photo by Alexa O’Connell

It’s crazy how something so simple as an ice cube tray can give you so many options. Freeze some chocolate syrup, milk or actual coffee for a great tasting and looking treat.

Make It Sweet Without Sugar

iced coffee

Photo courtesy of twitter.com

Sweetening iced coffee with raw or dry sugar typically leaves you with a layer of un-used sweetener on the bottom of your cup. To avoid this while still sweetening your drink, try using simple syrups. Flavors range from orange to caramel. You’re welcome.

Make It Nutty

iced coffee

Photo courtesy of instructables.com

Plain milk is so overrated. Expand your tastebuds with a nutty milk like cashew, almond or coconut. Oh, and major brownie points for their health benefits. If you are feeling super adventurous you can try making some yourself.

Make It Spicy

iced coffee

Photo courtesy of ellentv.com

Spices can add lots of depth to your morning coffee. If you’re sick of your daily sugary iced coffe, try adding in ground cinnamon or, if you’re really bold, Mayan cocoa powder to literally spice up your cup of java.

Make It Into Pops

iced coffee

Photo courtesy of foodhacks.wonderhowto.com

Summer is popsicle season and what better way to enjoy a popsicle than with some caffeine? Popsicle molds are a great investment for other frozen treats, and all you have to do is take your iced coffee and fill the molds. Make it extra awesome by mixing in some chocolate chips for that mocha flavor. Try out this recipe to get poppin’.

Make It In The Blender

iced coffee

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

Another summer staple is the smoothie. Take your cold brew, some ice, and any other add-ins and blend your heart out to create an “adult slushie” like this one.

Make It Fancy With Cool Cups

iced coffee

Photo courtesy of sustyparty.com

Think of all the insta-worthy summer pics you can take with one of these.