One of the hardest things to find is a protein bar that also tastes good. However when you do find one, never let it go. I’ve recently discovered how good Quest bars are because they are not only packed with a whomping 20 grams of protein, but have a sugar content as low as 1 gram per bar.

The most common way to consume this delicious bar of heaven is to eat it straight from the wrapper. However, what you probably don’t know is that with just 350 degrees of heat and a few minutes of your time you can transform your Quest bar from good to an out of this world snack, dessert, and even breakfast.

1. Guilt-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 

Who said you couldn’t have chocolate chip cookies after working out? Just separate the bar into pieces and bake. With these bad boys you can satisfy your sweet tooth while repairing your sore and overworked muscles.

2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Hot Cakes 

Is there anything better than chocolate and peanut butter? No…no there is not. Cut up the Double Chocolate Chunk quest bar, roll the pieces out, bake and smother with peanut butter.

3. Quest Bar Donuts 

I donut know about you but this is how I like my donuts…without the thousands of calories.  You could really use any Quest bar for this delicious creation. Just roll the bar out, shape, bake, and cover with some greek yogurt for a frosting substitute.

4. Healthier Cookie Crisp 

Coooooooookie crisp has never looked so good or been so healthy. Chop up the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest bar, roll into balls, bake, and put in a bowl with just milk or some greek yogurt. The perfect breakfast or post workout snack.

5. Heavenly Quest Bar S’mores 

Miss those summer camp days roasting marshmallows out by the open fire? Take a trip down memory lane with this healthier quest bar s’more. Pop these bad boys in the oven or even the microwave and you’ll have everyone begging you to share. Pair the baked bar with a marshmallow and some dark chocolate… Mmmm smells like summer.

Did these Quest Bar Recipes peak your interest? Read more about them here: