Want to dine like a star but don’t have a lot of cash? Head to Third North. After all, Lady Gaga used to live in Third North, so it’s likely she’s grabbed a meal or two in their dining hall. This guide will help you mix up your usual dining hall routine, so start being nice to your friends with extra swipes and hit up Third North with an appetite.
1 slice bread
10-12 cherry tomatoes
1. Slice cherry tomatoes in half in a small bowl. Dice red onions. Add red onions and feta to the tomatoes.
2. Drizzle with balsamic dressing and mix until evenly coated.
3. Toast bread until slightly browned.
4.Spread tomato mixture onto bread.
Crunchy Mediterranean Beet Salad
1. Dice a small apple and red onions into small pieces. Place in salad bowl.
2. Add diced beets and chickpeas from salad bar. Mix.
3. Generously sprinkle feta over the top.
4. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the salad. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
Cake Pops (Minus the Stick)
1 slice cake with frosting or 2 soft cookies
1 heaping tablespoons cream cheese or peanut butter
caramel or vanilla ice cream sauce
sprinkles, coconut, and/or chocolate chips for topping
1. Place cake or cookies in a small bowl and mash well with a fork.
2. Mix peanut butter or cream cheese into mashed cake. Using hands, roll into a small ball.
3. Squirt caramel or vanilla sauce in small bowl. Put toppings in another small bowl.
4. Roll cake balls in sauce, then toppings.
2 hardboiled eggs from the salad bar
hot sauce (optional)
salt & pepper
1. Slice eggs in half the long way. Scoop out the yolks into a small bowl.
2. Mix the yolks with about a teaspoon of mayo, a dash of mustard mustard, and dash of hot sauce (if desired).
3. Spoon the yolks back into the hollowed-out egg whites.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Hot Chocolate Affogato
vanilla or chocolate soft serve
1 packet hot chocolate mix
shot cappuccino from coffee machine
1. Place soft serve in a small bowl.
2. Empty hot chocolate packet over the soft serve.
3. Place bowl under cappuccino machine and press button 1-2 times to get a shot or two of espresso.
4. Drizzle fudge sauce over the top.